Chapter 18

Jackson's POV

I was in a middle of taping when Jayson chatted us about dad in our GC.

I can't help it but to think, I know I said it before! But Imma say it again! Dad is very important to me! To us twins! I love him the most! Cuz he is very kind and full of Joyce!

*cut*

"Hey Jackson do you have problem?! You look off today?"

"No! Director! I'm fine! Lets continue the shooting!"

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes!"

Damn this! I can't think straight! I am shooting about Home alone! which is a series about my self living alone in a condo!

*cut!*

"Jackson! You said you where fine but it doesn't look like to me!"

"I'm sorry Director! Can I just take a short break?!"

"Is 20 minutes break is fine with you?!"

"Yes Director! That's a lot of time! Thank you!"

Now that I'm in break room I opened my Laptop and looked for available flights and I'm lucky enough to have the last ticket!

As I booked my flight I also chat my brothers to inform them that I will arrive there at 11:30 pm.

"Jackson you have 10 minutes left" my manager said

"Coming!"

After few hours of shooting I finally can go to the hotel that I'm staying here in U.S. I don't know what's wrong with this crew! Why does they want to shoot in other country when we have our own country!

"Jackson! I'll go outside for a minute to buy our food! Do you want anything?" My manager Jiren said

"No you can go!"

"Are you sure?!"

"Yeah! I'm sure beside I can go out if I want something!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When he close the door I immediately stand up and pack my stuff! And leave the place!

I was already in the Airport when my phone rings

"Where the hell are you jackson?! You know you can't go into public places! It's for you safety!"

"Yeah! Whatever! By the way I'll be leaving this country in 15 minutes! So pls cancel all my schedule for at-least 3months!"

"YAH! You know that means right?! You are breaching the contract! And if that happens you will be in a big trouble! You damnwitt!"

"I know That!"

This is the final boarding call for passengers Jackson Kanawut and Fred Collins booked on flight 372A to Bangkok. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately 10 minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Jackson Kanawut and Fred Collins. Thank you.

" you heard that jiren? See you in the next three months!"

"Hey! Tell me the reason! First! So I know what to do!"