chapter 1- Assassination gone wrong

3rd person Pov.
The money was where her boss said it be by the window. She opened the case, checking to make sure it was all there and it was. The girl swept back her h/c/l and set up her sniper in line of the red carpet.
She lined up her  shot. No one would be hurt, only her target. She kept her samurai sword close incase of intruders entered the room. She shot her shot. Only scraping them everyone ran. She backed the sniper away from the window. Target was only injured.
She quickly tried packing the sniper away.

The girl felt a tight grip around her body and mouth. She weakened as stuggled. Kicking her legs pulling down on the hands that covered her mouth. She felt something being injected into her. Bringing her into a deep sleep and motionless.

??? POV.

Just as we planned. I look back from my seat to see the girl lying on the floor in the back of the van in her hand cuffs. Lizzie was driving to our location, "Great job Scarlett." She mumbled quietly. I returned a soft smile and continued to look out the window.

I felt my body lunge forward as we came to a stop.
I got out of the van and nodded to lizzie opening the van wrapping one of the girls arms around my neck like lizzie did walking her in quickly.

As we got in we grabbed a chair and cuffed her to the chair. We stepped back.
I saw  brie join us. "Wow, this is our erm hitwoman then?" Brie stood in confusion "yes, luckily she only gave robert a scratch."

I looked back at the girl to see her slowly wakin up, making groaning noises. She slowly opened her eyes and struggled in the chair. She looked up and stopped struggling. She was screaming cuss words. "Honey we not going to let you go" i walked forward and pulled out my gun. "Now tell us who hired you."
She sat in confusion.