Chapter 3 -

L/N= last name

3rd Person Pov

Y/N didn't want to mess around. She had a job to do that was it. Not to mess around with some actors that claim to be   gangsters.
The woman standing infront of her was a brunette well dressed.

"You must be that L/N girl, he was talking about."  She slightly grinned. Y/n didn't know what she was talking about. "Oh how rude of me the names Kathryn hahn, if you didnt already know hun." Instead of grabbing a chair, she sat on Y/N's lap lifting her chin.

kathryn's Pov
"What do you want with me?" she hissed at me. She was in a vulnerable position, i could kill her right here right now. But no.

"What i want? I wanted you dear, and well thats what i got."
i caressed my thumb over her soft lips. "You're boss was using you.  right now you being here is the best place.  And also you being in this situation you're very vulnerable so best you watch it."

I let go of her chin and get off her lap.  "You know nothing my boss pays me well, and if you don't let me go, you're going to be the vulnerable one."

She had some guts. And a lot to say. Moments flashed before my eyes as i saw lizzie being held at gunpoint. I couldn't tell if i was given a Phsycopath, or she was thinking i was going to give in to her. Sure i'll play by her rules.

"Go on kill her, i dare you." I gave  her a slight smirk.

" kathryn y-you can't be serious. " i ignore brie keeping my gaze on Y/N.

Y/N Pov.

The palm of my hand was sweaty. I'm not playing around. But she just stood there smirking at me.  "Come on, kill her." My arm loosens the grip around lizzies neck, i wanted to prove to her, what am i talking about.

i push lizzie towards her. Kathryn grabbed my hand that held the gun pushing the gun under my chin, slightly pushing me against the wall.

"That's what i thought. From now on you don't take commands from anyone but me, understood."
I nod my head i got lost in her eyes. I never would thought someone like her, would have that much power to make me be so obedient. I was mute no words escaped my mouth.
Though she put my stomach in a whirl.

She let me go. "Good to know." She winked at me. I think im starting to like her.