Part 20

(I just found this vid on YouTube and thought it would be good to watch)
When we get downstairs maddy is nowhere to be seen. Mrs Mathew says "where is she?"
I say whilst looking around "I don't know where she......." Then something comes at me from behind and tries to bite me.
Josh yells with disbelief "MADDYS A ZOMBIE!!"
Mrs Mathew and josh try to get maddy of me and I'm trying not to get bit. Maddy looks so different as a zombie. She has blood all over her and her eyes look so tired and weak like she hasn't slept in ages. Josh and mrs Mathew are pulling with all there strength but maddys just too strong.
"GET HER OF ME PLEASE!!!"
mrs Mathew says back "I don't know how to she's too strong just don't let her bite you."
Maddys behind me trying to bite me. Then I got an idea in my head on how to get her off. I walked back into the wall and maddy let go and fell to the floor. she tried to get back up but josh stabbed her in the head.
He says "are you okay did she bite or scratch you?"
"No"
Mrs Mathew says "okay let's put her body in the garden so it doesn't make us feel uncomfortable"
Josh says "okay"
We walked outside there was no zombies so we quickly put her out there. It's weird cos life has changed so much and it can never go back to the way it was. Before you didn't have to worry about getting eaten alive by the dead. But now that's all you worry about and it will be like this until you die. You don't live anymore you just survive.
Mrs Mathew says "come back inside"
We walked back inside.
She also says "let's put some things infront of the front door and the back door so nothing comes in." I looked out of the window it's dark. Even in the morning you can't hear the birds singing anymore it's different from what life was like before. Mrs Mathew went to one of the sofas and laid on it. Josh went to the other one. And I went to the third sofa. Ones green,ones blue and ones red. I'm on the blue one,josh is on the green one and mrs Mathew is on the red one.
And it 10 minutes we were all fast asleep.