Attractions

Third Person POV:

"Congratulations!!" The crowd gathered outside the chapel shouted with delight for the newly wedded couple who made their way down the huge staircase with bright smiles plastered on their faces. Both Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jimin are happy to face their future together with dearly blessings from their friends and family.

"Thank you all for gathering here to give your blessings to our future. Please don't leave without enjoying the meal we prepared in the garden hall." Jimin thanked the crowd with an happy heart and threw the bouquet in his hand over the crowd for the next lucky person to catch it. Everybody was curious who the lucky person will be. Many young girls who are sisters and cousins of the couple wished to catch the flowers but unfortunately it flew past them and landed on the feet of a young man who was not aware that the bouquet is thrown in his direction.

He was distracted in the whole wedding but after something unexpected such as the wedding bouquet fall on his feet he finally show an interest to look up at his cousin Park Jimin or Jan Jimin it is? What is his brother-in-law's name by the way?

The newly married couple and all his relatives around him were looking at him curiously as he happened to be the lucky one. It took him a second to understand what was happening until it registerd, he bent down to pick up the bouquet and gave a faint smile towards his cousin's direction who was waving at him. His bored eyes shifted to his new brother-in-law and he was caught off guard by the intense stare he was recieving from him.

He tilted his head to the side in confusion but didn't broke the eye contact. For some reason none of them was ready to back down first. It may even feel like an hour has passed but it has only been few seconds but the intensity in Jeon Jungkook's eyes was not lessening by any means. He felt like his brother-in-law is staring right through his soul and he couldn't help the shiver which ran down his spine when he caught the slight smirk given his way.

He was broken out of his trance when he heard his uncle, Jimin's father call out to him. "Jin-ah!" He flinched by an inch and immediately broke the eye contact. He turned towards the voice's direction and bowed respectfully when he saw he's uncle Park coming his way. "Ah, my boy! How have you been? You've been away in the states for so long that I didn't able to recognise how handsome you've gotten with time." Mr. Park spoke in his manly voice, no hint of oldness can be depicted from his speech. His eyes which look exactly like his son, curved into pretty crecents as he smiled at him with traces of old age visible in the wrinkles.

Jin, Kim Seokjin, returned an tired smile as he just landed in Seoul from Spain to attend his older cousin's wedding. "I've been doing fine, uncle. And thank you so much for the compliment. My mother was missing aunt Munyeon a lot and wanted to come back to Korea early but sadly my work didn't allowed it. But I'm so glad we made it before the wedding. Jimin hyung looks so handsome today, I'm happy for him that he found his other half."

It could be Seokjin's imagination but he saw his uncle's smile's curve fade a little at the last sentence. But he didn't thought too much of it. "Yes, of course. Have you talked with your cousin yet? I'm not sure when you arrived that's why. I was busy."

"Nope. But we'll talk soon. He seems kinda busy right now."

"Does he? I don't think so. He's already there at the buffet area. Come, let's meet your cousin." Mr. Park insisted as he dragged an hesitating Seokjin towards the meal area.

"R-Really, it's fine. I'll wait..." As he said his last words of restraint he immediately took a quick glance towards the stage. And to his utter surprise his brother-in-law is still throwing daggers at him with his eyes. This confused Jin but he tried to brush it off as he finally decided to move away from here and follow his uncle towards the garden.

Is there something on my face? That was his last thought till he was dragged where to Jimin was. As soon as he spot his cousin alone he wanted to throw himself on him as he missed him a lot while being away. But his wide smile faded to nothing when there comes his brother-in-law out of nowhere and got situated beside his Jimin hyung.

He wanted to turn away and go to his aunt instead. But unfortunately he heard his hyung call out to him from behind, "Seokjin-ah! You came!"

He's doomed. For some reason Jimin's husband doesn't give him good vibes and he don't wanna interact with the dude. Guess he was not in God's favourite list today.

Jin turned around to look at the newly married couple and just like he thought. His brother-in-law is looking his way again with those strangely attractive dark chocolate eyes. It's like an unknown abyss pulling him in its unmeasured depth. And he seems helpless to resist the attraction.

____________________

[A/N: So I finally decided to unpublish "The Day Jeon's Jealous of Suga" cause it was gettin' lengthier than I wanted it to. And there were so many things in that one-shot which readers found difficult to understand.

Anyway the good news is that I'll be turning that one-shot into a whole book 🎉🎉 So don't be disappointed that beautiful story will be back in the form of a book <3]