2 VERSION OF STORY:

On the outside, BEE TEE EFF was a true Guanthan; he had earned fame on earth for being stubborn, conceited, and utterly ridiculous. However, no one, not a single soul, knew what he mused about when he was left alone in his meditation chamber. The reality was that thoughts of the bygone day, "Be The Future YT" rising to the top, and impressing all the 7th graders would pool into his mind. Time and time again, though, there was one thought that always kept coming back. No one would have expected BTF to crush on someone, given his iron cold guanthanism and his college dissertation style rejection letters. And yet, there was a young woman out there that he loved more than his subscriber count. He'd met her one summer long ago, in a galaxy far, far away. With her flowing auburn hair, deep brown eyes, and equally insufferable guanthan personality, the arrow she shot into his heart was lodged too deep to ever be removed. She had been the only one both Guanthan and yet loving enough to suit him, and the truth his he'd secretly won her heart as well. So, unsurprisingly, when they were forced to part, their two hearts were the inseparable sodium and chloride in their salty love. A hopeless dreamer, he always pondered a future with her-the two lovers sporting twin wicked smiles, cackling in thanos style as their infectious guanthanism engulfed planet earth, as well as their time spent trying to one-up each other in their shameless self-advertising,. Not to mention their co-founded guanthanist conservatory. Now, however, it had been three years since he last saw her, and all these thoughts would control his mind for only a couple minutes before he shoved them away. One day he had been on discord during little time in which she controlled him, and he'd found a digital drawing of someone just like her.Without a second thought, he changed his profile picture to it. It stayed only as long as the thoughts of her did; his guanthan self returned, chastising him for embarrassing himself publicly. Still, he could never resist her; he'd do anything for her, even if it meant ignominy...