A new day

Technoblades pov:

I woke up dream was on top of me. I tried to get up but dream was hanging on to me. I picked him up and went to the bathroom because he didint want to let go of me.

I was brushing my hair but all the suden dream woke up " Good morning baby~ " i said. "morning " he said in a cute morning voice. " could you please get off ?" i asked. Dream huged me tighty and said " nop". Then i heard my phone ringing.

I walked up to my bedside table and picked up my phone. Dream was still hanging on to me so i just ignord it and anser the phone.

"Hello, Wilbur" i said to him.

"Hey if your not busy i'll like to talk about the meet up." Wilbur said of the other side of the line.

"Not that busy but busy, so for 10 min go for it" i anserd.

"So what day with the meet up be?" he asked.

"Maybe on Wednesday?" i anserd

"Sure that saunds good to me" said Wilbur.

"Is that all?" i asked.

"No its not, so me, you, phil, tommy, tubbo and fundy and meeting up i was wondering if we could invite some other people too?" wilbur said.

"Oh ya, Dream and Niki live close to my joise to we can invite them" i said.

"Okay then that will be good i'll inform the others about the plan" wilbur said.

"Okay then bye, if thats it?" i asked.

"Ya, thats it so bye." said wilbur.

I hang up the phone and went to the bathroom. Dream had let go by than so i put my hair in a bun and went to the closet and got some clothes and changed. Dream got ready and we went downsairs to have breakfast. Dream started making some eggs and i texted Niki about the meet up.

Niki👽

Me
Hey niki!

Niki
Helloo, you need something?

Me
Ya, so me wilbur and some others are meeting up and we wanted to invite you if you like?

Niki
Ya, sure saunds fun, but when?

Me
On Wednesday morning

Niki
Okay then
Byeee

Me
Bye

"Dream you done?" i asked dream if the foods done. "Ya, here" he said and handed me a plate with eggs and a cup of coffie.

After we ate Dream went to sream with Karl on the third floor and i went outside to the backyard.

"Fluf!" i said to the running doy that jumped on me. He was super flufy and nice. I got a ball and sarted to play with him.

After 2 hours of playing with the dog Dream came outside to the backyard and sat on my lap. "Techy~ " he said.
"What Dreamy" i asked. "Play with me~ " he said in a flirty voice. " Not now pumkin" i said to him wail he was saring at my eyes. " please im bored and i want you in side of me~ "
he said is a sad-ish thon. " not now pumkin maybe later" i said. "Can i still get a kiss~ " he asked " sure, baby" i said and then i gave him a kiss. " But what can we do im still bored" Dream said. "Wanna go swiming? " i asked. "sure thats fun~ " he anserd.

We went upstairs in the house to are room and i got changed and looked at Dream not doing anything so i asked  "Arn't you ganna change?" Dream anserd " Noo~ can you change me~ ?"
i said " sure pumkin, come here and hands up" i took his clothes off and dresed him in his swiming suit. When we were done we went out side and got in the pool. Is was fun and at one point Fluf join in for a bit.

When we were done we got out of the pool and went in side to change. After we got changed we went down to the kichen and i made same diner.

After we ate we went out for a walk. We lived on a mountain and at the top therea a place to sit and wach the sars. We went up there and staid for a bit. Then we went back home. It was late so when we got home we went to sleepy and imidietly fell asleep.