Chapter 11: Uppermoon 1's End

No-one's pov

Slamming onto the ground you groaned in pain. Opening your eyes you slowly sat up and looked around before gasping at the familiar scene in front of you. 

Muichiro was fighting Uppermoon one Kokushibo grunting you stood up on shaky legs.

You flinching you held your bruised side before dashing towards uppermoon one. Raising your blade and slicing his hand off preventing him from hurting Muichiro. 

Standing in front of said boy you panted before glaring in Kokushibou's six eyes.

Y/N: don't touch him!

Breath of heaven first form: Heavens Striker

Slicing off his other arm he stumbled away from you avoiding your blade that was close to cutting off his head.

Kokushibou: so you...are the one.. Master spoke off... y/n the...heaven hashira

Y/N: "takes a stance" that's my name bitch don't wear it out

His eye twitched and you grinned as blood coated your face from Douma's blood art. Before you turned to Muichiro and smiled.

Y/N: stay here and rest up Mui the others should arrive soon!

Blocking Kokushibou's surprise attack you felt the familiar burn on your face and glared at the demon.

Holding his blade with your hand you lifted your leg up and kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into a wall

Seeing his eyes glow in the dust cloud you took of into a sprint and clashed blades with him.

Y/N: your brother looked up to you!

He froze before snapping out of it and kicked you away. You let out a yelp as you slammed into a wall shocking Sanemi as he arrived.

Sanemi: y/n-san?!

You groaned before weakly standing and shaking your head and glared at Kokushibou.

Y/N: He loved you! "Pants" you were his hero and you killed him because you were a jealous idiot!