PROLOGUE

LET'S START FROM THE VERY BEGINNING SHALL WE?

~~~~~

It happened out of nowhere. Never in my right mind, I thought it was gonna happen like this. Right in front of allies, and of course HIM! My body was heating up, my hands started to sweat, and I felt this unrecognizable feeling down there...

I ran out of the conference room, running to a vacant room- or somewhere there's no one in sight. Never in my right mind, I thought it was gonna come on during this... I quickly opened the door shutting it behind me, finally taking a breather from this feeling. 

My body was getting more sweaty, and hotter. I started to take off my clothes starting off with my pants, then eventually to my shirt and shoes. I instantly started to jerk off my member trying to get some release from my heat. After doing it for some time my body was still fighting me. 

'I need something better...' I said to myself hoping for someone to answer my prayers.

"You need help with that, sweetheart?" A voice says coming from behind me.

I turned my head around to see HIM. He was standing in the doorway with his stupid taller height, with his tight ass shirt showing off his mussels in all of his glory.  Wait- what the f*ck am I thinking about... I hate this guy!

"W-what do y-you want?" I said while staggering my sentence. 

He started to walk towards me, hearing the heavy footsteps of each step he took. Quickly he stood behind me, towering over me with his 6'7 inches, while with my 6'0 inch self. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck giving me chills down my spine, which didn't help my situation. 

"You rushed out of the conference room all hot like, and I just so happen to follow you all the way here to help out," Abel says smirking afterwards.

"Mmmm- y-you know I don't like you! I don't n-need your help- Ahh!" My knees began to become weak, and I almost feel on the floor, but strong arms caught me.

I looked behind my back to see Abel holding me up with his strong arms, and his eyes a bright red color. Abel gave me a smirk before crashing his lips onto mine putting me in shock.

"Careful beautiful, you'll get hurt." He said, putting our bodies on the hard wood floors.

My body was still in shock from what just happened, and it didn't help the fact that his touches was making me feel tingly either. Mind you I was completely naked, sweating like a sasquatch just drenched in water all over my body.

My mind was racing with all sorts of things, but the one that's really getting on my nerves is that I'm butt ass naked in front of the Vampire Lord himself, and I can't do anything about because my body decided to have its period early... f*ck me!

The pains was getting worse, and worse at this point. I know I couldn't get rid of the feeling by myself, which only meant one option. I looked up at, Abel from what I could see left since my vision started to go haze, and the whole time he was waiting for me to say something... a cry for help.

So, I swallowed my pride and asked him. Today was meant for our nations to co-exist, and live together as one whole nation... guess that'll be happening faster than we expected.

"Abel, c-can you h-help me... please? I-I need you!" After I said those words, Abel's eye's turned bright and smiled at me hungrily I might add.

He came close to my face, kissing me on my right cheek softly like a peck you would give to a loved one.

"I would be honored... Alpha!"

                           ~~~~~~