Its only the Beginning.

(Denki POV)

I woke up to a familiar blonde man yelling outside the dorms like usual.
I check the clock and its...
"10:37?!" I shout
crap I slept in again!
I accidentally stayed up too late reading some stupid story again

I quickly get up and throw on some decent clothes to go outside and see what all the fuss with bakugou is all about. I walk out to the hall and just like every day, bakugou is yelling at midoriya for some random crap that pissed him off. Eventually kirishima breaks up the fight and calms down balugou. I sigh and walk over to ask midoriya what that was all about.

"Kaminari! Y-your awake!" Midoriya says. "Yeah sorry I slept in again, anyways what was all of that yelling about? It kinda woke me up." I ask.
"To be honest I'm not sure, something about talking go kirishima too much or messing up the kitchen? He just yells so much I can't always keep up" midoriya says while shrugging.
I fake a smile and walk away.
I just wish they would stop fighting soi much and just get along.

A few hours later:

I walk into class only 5 minutes late and aizawa hasn't shown up yet so I don't have to yet yelled at for being late again. A few minutes pass and aizawa comes in class in his usual yellow sleeping bag.

"Hello class, I would like to announce that my son shinsou will be joining our class starting today."
He slips into his sleeping bag and lays down, then falls asleep. Then HE walked in.
Badum
Badum
Badum
.....
A tall man with purple hair walks in and sits down near me. That is shinso.
I can't help but blush. I look around the room and it seems no one even noticed him walk in the room. Since everyone is doing their own thing now I decide to walk over to shinsou and introduce myself.

"Hey, I'm denki Kaminari! Nice to mee-" he cuts me off. "I'm not looking to make friends." He says.
Shit. Why are you so stupid? Ofcourse he doesn't want to be your friend. Your just this dumb and clumsy Pikachu looking guy in the corner.
I awkwardly fake a smile and rub the back of my neck like am idiot. "Okay, well, I- uh... sorry " I say then walk out the room to return to my dorm.
Why are you like this? Just die already.

When I walk in my dorm I immediately crouch down and start sobbing. Nobody likes you. Your just a peice of garbage. Not even the baku squad pays attention to you anymore. Your just a big stupid baby. I'm not gonna eat dinner tonight. That's what I say every night though. After school is over I walk to shinous dorm and try to knock but before I get the chance I hear a "go away, I told you I'm not making friends."
I sit there for a seccond trying to get the words to speak without crying uncontrollably.
"Uh yeah, but I was wondering if you just wanted to hang o-" he cuts me off again. "I said what I said. Now leave."
"A-alright s-sorry." I studder while doing that stupid rubbing the back of my neck thing.
God your stupid. Just shut up and die already! Nobody likes your because your so weird and annoying! Just leave people alone. Nobody will ever love you. You will never have any friends.

(Shinsou's POV)

When I got back in my dorm I lay down for some peace and quiet. That Kaminari dude already gave me a headache today. As I lay there I hear something at the Door. I look through the peep hold and... It's him. Kaminari. "Go away." I yelled before he knocked. "I told you I'm not making friends." I say annoyed.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang o-" no I don't. I want to sleep and for you to stop bothering me.
"I said what I said. Now leave." I look through the peep hole once more and he is on the verge of tears but still doing that idiotic rubbing the back of his neck thing. "A-alright s-sorry" he says. I can tell if I say anything else he will break down right in front of me. Did I go too far?...

I walk to my bead to lay down but I hear something at the door. Crying and whimpering. He's standing there sobbing at my door. What do I do? Do I go out there? Do I help him? Do I ignore him?
I'm not sure so I walked over to the peep hole again and he is sitting at the other side of the hall just sobbing at looking at his phone.
I went TOO far. He looks so sad. I just want to give him a hug so badly. I want to rap my arms around him and tell him it's gonna be ok. Why?
I do as I always do and walk off.
About 5 minutes later I hear him get up and head back for his own dorm. Maybe he will feel better later..

Whatever. Just take a nap and forget about it. 30 minutes pass and I can't sleep. All I can think about is him. I get of bed and decide to go cheer him up. I grab some pillows, a blanket, and snacks. I walk to his dorm and knock on the door. Kaminari opens the door with puffy red eyes. He must of been crying. He looks surprised that it's me, probably because and hour ago I told him to leave me alone and now I'm annoying him. "U-uhm hey shinsou!" He steps back a bit. "What are you doing here?" He asks me while still a little surprised. "Let me in" I say rudly while budging him out of the into the dorm. I set down my things and sit on the bed and pat next to me gesturing him to sit down. I look around the dorm as it's my first time in here, God it's a mess in here.
He sits and looks a little confused. "This doesn't mean we're friends."

Thankyou for reading my story! Part two will be up soon. I'm not sure if I made this long enough but I try to get a little more than 1000 words. Feel free to tell me if it's not long enough. Im not sure when part 2 will be out but I know it's soon. <3
Have a fabulous day my lovelys!

~Alex