Chapter 1

[name] watched as Hanako kissed Nene's cheek, she knew something was happening but didn't want to believe it. [name] started to feel nauseous watching her girlfriend blushing made her feel even more sick. [name] covered her mouth as she slowly walked away, she had to get out of there that second.
As she walked out of the school gates she looked up at the bright stars, "what did I do wrong?" [name] thought she did everything a girlfriend was supposed to do: holding Nene's hand, sending good morning and good night texts. She had noticed that Nene was avoiding her and becoming distant but thought it was because she was studying for the upcoming midterms. She closed her eyes remembering when she first saw Yashiro.

[name] stood in front of the classroom window watching as a girl was pulling out weeds and taking care of the plants. The girl stood up wiping sweat of her forehead, [name] got a good look at the girl's face. It was covered in dirt but she thought the girl was the most beautiful person on earth. she felt her face becoming hot she touched her face, "am I.. blushing?" The gardener saw [name] and gave a sweet smile, [name] felt her breath hitch.

Hot tears began to fall onto her cheek [name] looked down, "oh I didn't realize I was crying." She laughed softly as she wiped her tears, she felt horrible but couldn't help but laugh. She felt humiliated. She felt betrayed by her girlfriend. Stopping at a bench [name] sat down she was drained, "maybe I'll lay down a little bit! Just a little.." she closed her eyes laying on the dirty bench.

"you shouldn't sleep here it's dangerous" [name] opened her eyes looking at a girl with short green hair, the girl's eyes staring right into her (e/c) ones. they stared at each other a little more until [name] realized where she was, "Omg! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep!" She bowed in front of the stranger, she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong" her voice was soothing it strangely calmed [name], "you should head home it's late out." [name] nodded as the girl walked away, checking her watch she saw it was around 11.

    The next day [name] had decided to talk to Yashiro about the kiss, but the more she thought about it the more she got worried. Feeling a sense of dread overcame her she slowly walked to her class people around her looked worried for her, she was popular among her peers because of her optimism and upbeat personality.

"[last name] hey you ok? You look down." Akane, her classmate asked her with a worried look, "yeah, I'm ok just a little worri-" [name] was finishing her sentence when she spotted Yashiro, she stood up walking towards her girlfriend, "Come with me." she spat out she no longer felt worried but angry, grabbing Yashiro's wrist she drags her to the roof.

  "Who was that. Last night someone kissed you."
Nene gasped eyes slightly wide, "what? N-no one kissed me"  [name] looked at her in disbelief "what? Yashiro don't lie, I saw with my own eyes!" Her voice started to raise, Yashiro looked guilty her head down, "it meant nothing! I swear" yashiro looked at you, her eyes were wide tears forming, "he said it was a protection charm so I won't get in danger" [name] looked at her girlfriend trying to see if she was lying, after a few seconds she realized she was telling the truth.
     "Are you sure? Yashiro if you don't want to be together just tell me."
Yashiro looked surprised, "what? I don't want to break up! I love you [name]! I really do" she exclaimed tears falling from her eyes, [name] stared at Yashiro. She pulled her girlfriend into a hug, "I'm sorry nene.. I shouldn't have doubted you" [name]'s words muffled by yashiro's uniform, "it's not your fault you didn't know" The two stood there for a few more minutes until [name] remembered about class.

692 words
a/n: I hate this chapter😭😭