Chapter 2

[name] was studying for their upcoming exams in the library hair pinned back with a clip she frowned trying to solve her math problem, she sighed and laid her head down, "I'll never solve this without help" she huffed. [name] was going to go back to studying but something caught her eye, the girl had short green hair with green eyes. [name] instantly knew who it was, finding this as an excuse to not study she decided to ask the girl for her name.

[name] started walking to the girl before she saw Nene, she quirked an eyebrow, "love? What are you doing here?" Nene's face quickly became bright red at the nickname, "l-love?!?" Nene exclaimed,
"Oh, did you not like the nickname? I can pick a new one.." [name] started to mumble, Yashiro quickly stopped her, "NO NO ITS GREAT!" Her face was still bright red, [name] stared at her girlfriend her facing starting to feel hot, "I- uhm I think I'm gonna go back to studying! Bye" she quickly ran off, [name] didn't think she could handle her girlfriend. She's so cute [name] touched her face it felt hot, good thing I ran off when I did or else she might've seen my red face [name] suddenly felt lonely missing the company of her girlfriend, she tried to go back to her studies but could only think about her girlfriend. She took out her phone and began to text her girlfriend.

[name] to Yashiro <3: meet me at the library pls

As soon as she sent the text she felt embarrassed, "omg.. why did I do that??" She stared at her phone waiting for her girlfriend to read the message, what am I doing ugh she decided waiting was taking too long and took a short nap.

Yashiro woke up in the nurse room after her conversation with her friends she checked her phone, "a message from [name]? what's it for?" She wondered aloud as she read the message she felt a little guilty, she probably waited for me for a long time she decided to go to the library just to check.

The lights were off the only source of light was from the moon, as Nene walked around she saw her girlfriend. she took a seat next to her girlfriend, head in her arms Yashiro stared at [name] she was completely relaxed her hair was pinned back. She looked calm, she looked happy. Yashiro thought back to their conversation on the roof, "[name] I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Nene sighed, she felt like she wasn't being a good girlfriend. Yashiro stared at her girlfriend a little more before also falling asleep.

435 words
a/n: I was wondering does Yashiro's mom ever worry about her for not coming home🤨🤨 bc she's staying a lot y'know?