january 11, 2014 - continuing

Josephs p.o.v

"oh well how did you die?"

anything but this question .. I wanted to tell her the truth .. well here goes nothing.

I grabbed the paper and pen and started writing, 'when me and my family lived in this house, my parents, they beat me. Nothing ever seemed right when they did but I thought it was a normal thing I remember my dad once said "its normal all little kids like you get it" and that's just, I thought it was normal to beat your kids.

when I was 15 I met this girl she kinda looked like you but her name was Lilly. She was everything to me. she was the best friend anyone could ever ask for and one day when me and Lilly were in my room my dad and mom come up there and they just start hitting and kicking me and Lilly witnesses it all. She told me that I'm not Safe here and I need to tell somebody but I never did. I should've listened to my bestfriend..... when I told her that I wasn't going to tell anyone she got mad and left me alone in this cruel world, I have never seen her since.

one night after dinner my mom and dad told me to go to my rook so I did not wanting to question them. they came up an hour later and started beating me 10x worse this time and I knew that they wasn't going to stop this time .. my dad started choking me while my mom kicked at my ribs.... and that night I died, my parents killed me and no fucks were given that day'

by the time that I finished my story she was in tears it didn't look like the tears were going to stop.

"one day I don't think my mom will stop eithier." with that she was crying really hard.