General Stuff

Doubled Down is my universe I have created after getting annoyed at other anime esc Universes, it has many characters, stories and ideas I want to implement with the main idea being every character has a Curse, spread through God's (God's get disrespected etc etc anti religion) which these curses being a reflection of the characters personality and fate whilst also being extremely annoying-curses are amazing and awful in their respective rights-which these abilities are somewhat passed down and merged in genetics with one being dominant over another (No person will ever have the exact same Curse under Normal circumstances). Oh and most importantly the name, almost everything in this universe has a counterpart in some way or another :)

The curses are named after their basic premises Example being, Curse of Gravity held by Kurai which creates a Feild of gravity around them only when they are extremely tired/asleep. The curses across the generations will become increasingly worse due to corruption so whilst generation 3 may be ok in terms of power, generation 1 will be leagues ahead (on average at least). With the main character suffering a coma and waking up 3 generations late with an amazing Curse, but held back via severe injury and lack of knowledge.

When a character dies they will manifest their scroll, containing their Curse which can be read to gain their Curse, one character may only gain 1 extra Curse at any given time and once gained may not be removed under normal circumstances and will drop their original Curse scroll only after death. Henceforth their are certain scenarios in which 3+ curses can be acquired etc.

Fusion is possible via physical connection and mental agreement, with the stronger person physically being the body whilst the stronger mentally being more in control.
Fusions can stack up to 10 people total before completely losing cognitive thought.

One can achieve ultimate forms via intense training and understanding of their Curse however death may occur if they attempt it without preparing. Going into ultimate is extremely draining but alters your appearance and greatly boosts your ability.

I will introduce characters and their abilities over time on this with biographies etc when I feel.

Please feel free to ask about anything and I'll be more than glad to clarify and confirm anything you wish to know. ;)