things that I learned from movies and TV programs

hey guys! i thought that I would make a list of what some of the thing that i lurned from movies and TV programs so here you are! (p.s. I love each of these movies & tv shows that speak of below)

1. twilight: What i learned from twilight is that you don't just get to be a vampire, like normal vampires that suck you blood and be done with you. if your a vampire in twilight... you can also be a glitter ball. enough said.

2. mean girls: what i learned from mean girls is that you should never make a burn book because then everybody in you school will act like a wild pack of animal. and I also learned is that you can get his by a bus at full pelt and still live. genius!

3. mamma mia: what I learned from mamma mia is that when you start to sing automatically allot of men will just come out of the ocean like, poof! and that on your daughters wedding day, you can sing your heart out to a man with a amazing voice and then run up a flight of steps to the Church on the top of a giant cliff, and not be out of breath. really meryl streep... your not fooling us

4. noting hill: what i learned from noting hill is that any celebrity will fall in love with you (still got my hopes up then for josh hutcherson) 

5.the hunger games: what I learned from the hunger games is that, even if you have hairy legs and that you hardly shower... that two really hot guys would fall for you. HOW?.  I also learned that every capitol citizen got there outfits and makeup from lady gagas clothes line.

6. pretty little lira's: what i learned from pretty little lies is that all evil people are blind or wearing a black hoddie.

7. vampire diaries: what i learned from vampire dairies is that  when in the title they say " this is my home, and mine, and mine" WE GET IT THAT YOU ALL LIVE THERE GOD!. I also learned that anyone is hot to a vampire (especially a sparkly disco ball... twilight *wink wink*)

8. friends: what friends taught me is that they will be there for youuu! another think i learned is that you can never get a MASSIVE bill for coffee every year!

9. scrubs: what scrubs taught me is that all hospitals should be full of really hot doctors and nurses. end of story.

10. glee: glee taught me that you can burst into dong and everyone will now the words and sing along? trust me i tried that people just stare at me and say "dude... what is wrong with you?!"

that it is hope you all liked it!