1.

Omniscient~

Dior laid in her bed, silently crying with tears rolling down her smooth cheeks. She stared at the ceiling as her step-dad removed his member from her now painful area.

"Clean yourself up before your mom gets home. And remember, if you think about saying anything I will kill you." James told her as he walked out of her room, slamming her door. This was the third time he raped her this week. She felt so worthless and weak. Dior didn't tell anyone because no one would believe her. Especially not her mother. James was her pride and joy. He did no wrong in her eyes.

Wiping her face, Dior sat up and managed to get down from her bed and travel to her bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror before punching it. She turned the water on getting ready to take a shower.

20 minutes later~

Dior dried her body off and applied alcohol and her aloe Vera gel onto her bruised hand from punching her mirror. She grabbed her suitcase and duffle bag out of her closet and begun packing her stuff into it.

After she was finished packing almost everything, she called her older sister. She was tired of getting beaten and taking advantage of.

"Hello?" Nia spoke through the phone.

"Nia can you or Jace come get me from momma house?" Dior asked in her sweet voice.

"Yea I'll tell Jace to come get you I got a client in about 30 minutes." Dior ended the call and finished getting dressed.

20 minutes later~

She checked downstairs making sure James was nowhere in sight before taking her stuff outside to Jace's car. When she got outside she noticed James's truck was gone, indicating that she was home alone.

"Hurry up and get in." Jace yelled at her while he looked down at his phone.

"You could've at least helped me." Dior told her older brother rolling her eyes.

He looked up at her with a mug on his face. "Why you got a suitcase?"

"Cause.." Dior responded as she looked down and played with her fingers. Jace just shrugged and drove off not wanting to irritate his little sister by asking her too many questions.

But all Dior wanted him to do was, ask too many questions...

Jace~

I noticed something was kinda off with Dior but I just shrugged it off. She'll tell me if somethings wrong.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked her, stopping at a red light.

"I- I punched my bathroom mirror." She said quietly but loud enough for me to hear her.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Jace please don't start asking questions you don't want the answer to." She laid her head on the window and I just nodded. I connected my phone to my Bluetooth and played my music as we drove to me and Nia's apartment that we shared.