Prologue

As the readers hear the sound of a fire we see a young child looking at the burning village with small wide eyes, then an older man that looks like a samurai.

Then we hear the child speak.

I—

[ No one's pov ]

It was a bright day in a gray village, why it was named, no one knows why but the town was always gray looking no matter the things people bring it always looks gray.

Nonetheless the town's people were the opposite they were always having the time of there life's no demons attacking no humans from the outside coming.

But that didn't change the village's policy, which is to at least be one of the levels in training in the samurai's dojo, so everyone in the village must train to defend themselves no matter what.

The ranks are in this order from the weakest to strong:

F-your a child with no training or a fat lazy guy who thinks he's strong.

E-the weakest rank but it's a rank nonetheless your better then an F.

D-a rank better to have if you wanna protect your village from normal humans.

C-the rank on were you can take the weakest rank of demon slayers without Total Concentration Breathing.

B-if your smart and strong and you can took on demons in this rank.

A-the rank on were you can take demons of lower levels.

S-Samurai levels.

And they also have to help each other since no outsider is coming here because of one thing......the village......the whole village is ran by a demons and humans alike so both the humans and demons living together reason being is that the demons don't like eating humans and the humans trust the demons.

One of the demons is the reason the town was so gray because the town is bending light outside so nobody knows the town is there and another is moving it so the demons don't find it.

But that all changed when a certain Ronin came and destroyed all...

[ Yn Pov's ]

Hmm i wonder why the town's always gray...eh it's not like I dislike it but...wait am I color blind?

??: mommy why is the village gray?

??: it's because of all the wood being burnt up the ashes are sprayed around like mist.

Yn:...oh so am not color blind.

??: what gave you that idea?

Yn:...hmm the distinct idea of everyone and everything in this village is white and black with a splash of gray on elder..

Elderly: your humor and confidence never ceases to leave you...ahhh well at least you could back it up.

Yn: well I'm not that great.

Elderly: quite the opposite actually.

Yn: really? Look just cause I've beaten two adults by using one hand doesn't mean anything they were rank D they were weak.

Elderly: but YOU were also rank D to be able to defeat 2 ranks the same as yourself single handily means you're quite strong for someone your age I'd say they might have put you in the wrong rank honestly...say how old are again?

Yn: nine...I think.

Elderly: you...think?

Yn: well yeah I never remembered my age and parents since all I remember is fighting and eating and mostly reading...nothing more...sure I talked to people so I can have experience bur we never had the same interests they wanted to be rich and safe and I wanted to know more techniques and be stronger...and possible beat my father if i meet him.