Chapter 4

As mop head was weaning about marriage and dying a small bird came onto tanjiro's hand.

Bird: Tweet tweet.

Tanjiro: i see.

Yn: tanjiro we need to have a talk about how the fuck you understand bird!?

Tanjiro then went to mop head and grabbed him.

Tanjiro: what the hell are you doing in the middle of the street, don't you see she doesn't want to marry you, and don't ignore your bird!?!?

Yn: why the bird tho?

Mop head: t-that face, you were in the final selection.

Tanjiro: I've never met you before I don't know you!

Mop: what!? But we've met! The problem is with you, like your memory!?

Yn: were you the one saying they were gonna die anyways?

Mop head: yeah that was me!

Tanjiro then let him go and went to talk to that lady mop head was harassing.

Tanjiro: now you're safe, you can go home were it's safe.

Lady: yeah, thanks for helping me.

Mop head: OIIII!? DON'T GET IN MY WAY!? THAT GIRL WILL MARRY ME!!

Lady: When did i say i loved you!? All i did was talk to you!

Mop head: Ehhhh didn't you came to me because you loved me!?

Lady: i have a husband already so that would never work! If your this energetic then everything is ok!!! GOODBYE.

Yn: "if you didn't have a husband would it work?"

Then the lady left while mop head was angry and sad at the same time while tanjiro told him to knock it off.

Then tanjiro basically gave a face that told him what the fuck? Which he responded by screaming...a lot...then he pointed at us and said we're responsible.

Tanjiro/Yn:

Mop head: Listen I'm gonna die soon in my next mission I'm really weak you two have to protect till i get married deal!?!

Tanjiro: My name is kamado tanjiro!

Mop head: I'm sorry then! I'm zenitsu agatsuma save me tanjiro!

Yn: "do i even exist at this point it's like everyone is ignoring me?"

I then decided to just wait until zenitsu shuts up.

[ time skip no pov ]

As we see the trio walking like one of them didn't have a mental breakdown or something.