Enjoy your stay

Paultin's Pov : it was all darkness,all I could see was the black void of unconsciousness as I was carried away from the party- having any hope that they would survive,knowing they would i still wasn't fully confident I'd even wake up but as time passed my eyes would flutter open to reveal my surroundings, a dark old...dusty room with one bed,cobwebs and a two set of doors with bats for the handles but no windows

I had been placed on the surprisingly soft bed, got 5o my feet and searched around soon finding a black Vampire cloak and slipping it on over my typical bard outfit before trying to open the doors, they swing open with ease upon pushing down on the bat shaped handles as. I walk out only to be instantly greeted with a vampire assaint sitting on a red and black couch like lounge chair looking out a window before the male turns and looks towards me

"Good to see your finally awake, Master strahd would like to have a word with you after his meeting"

I would shake a little at that "sorry- but im not sure I wanna talk with..his majesty, i just wanna get out of here" i would be startled by a sudden loud noise like a timer almost as the vamp stood as drags me off down the hall in a tight grasp

After awhile I find us coming to a stop and im pushed into what looks like a throne room as i look up and see the Royal vampire king, Strahd -last time my party and I ran into him wasn't great, he was on a nightmare and tried to kill Diath.

Strahds pov:
I watch as my assistant zypher walks in holding the bard as i get to my feet and walk down,grabbing the bard and taking him to my room "you should be lucky your a blood relative of me Paultin seppa otherwise I would crush you just like my army's did to your pathetic little party- we are both descendants of the vistani bloodline"

Paultin would go wide eyed as the vampire ruler told him this, in disbelief " y-you will never be vistani! They were kind humans and spellcasters! You kill your own kind as a means to an end! The vistani were peaceful but only became plagued and cursed after you showed up, now you expect your own kind wich you've slaughtered to lead your armies for you! So...whats your plan for me? To kill be since I already refused to join you?"

I would listen to the bard,amused as ever with a small chuckle " oh my dear bard..no.. I have other plans for you..actually i have a deal, a proposition if you will...you join me and help lead my army's,trick your party into coming here..be my little spy and i will leave your people ...your family...your loved ones all alone, and I won't slaughter your friends one my one in front of you"

Paultin whimpers as he thinks it over for at least a good half an hour before giving an answers "..........

Fine.." The bard would sigh as I lean in twords his neck and bite down taking a good amount of blood from him before pulling away and watching as he started to turn, i Would then push him lightly out of my room watching as my assistant took him back to his own room "enjoy your stay! It'll be a long one.."