PROLOGUE

Sanyukta ,

I gasped in adamant fragrance.

Was it you or was it my heart that moved ahead of my brain .

Your intoxicating fragrance that paced up my lungs . Your flaring nostrils , was what my pleading eyes met . . I promise holding he skin over my Adam's apple "I won't never ever repeat it . My broken heart pleads to its soul forgive me .

Ya I remember the were you pleaded when you pleaded . I never ausculted

Bt as I found the book that you pulled back to the stalk in library 'ARE YOU MEANT TO BE ?' . I knew it i am not meant to be .

Oh jesus forgive me for my ignorance.

The destrorted elements of my beats it's my heart it's whats I have i only have i only can submit you .

May your fragrance up i pray .

He ended the line . He wanted to press the sent button .But he barricaded himself and closed his facebook account .

' I wish i could say this to you . I wish ever only and only for your good cheer ' he murmered over to sanyukta's picture on his homescreen . He dozzed off still holding his mobile over his chest .

Randhir and Sanyukta . None had dout over how much they loved eachother . In fact the whole word saw them live over tv . How they were glued to eachother aghasted to miss the other .

But destiny have choose them to play its evil tricks over them .

In somewhere yet another soul has just slept when finally her brain saturated to its peak with implosive alarming impluse senting down her nerves stimulating the crying centre and the tear glands .

Randhir all frozen he jolted awake screaming "Sanyuukktaaaaaaaaaaa ............ "

"Raaanndhhhhirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............" I ts is all what she cried out as she jazzed up from her sleep .

Eventhough they missed eachother .Never their unconsious mind falied to miss the other . But the only plot was ... a nightmare is what they saw .

Randhir pulled out his mobile and updated his facebook status

"ARE WE . . . . ? "

Sanyukta creeped in through her laptop to type her status

"... MEANT TO BE ..... ? "

Somewhere is the complex network of facebook these two status popped on together one below the other .

Those 'just now' status reflected his n her unanswered question

"...ARE WE .. MEANT TO BE .. ?.. "