Chapter 7 ~ what the hell ~ Part 13

Sanyukta got home way too earlier as it was her first day . All went well for her . But she missed to meet her dad in the factory what was just disappointing her .

Playing with her coffee mug she sat on her bed . Sun rays enlightened her room as is was a brighter evening. She took out her laptop and searched in Google 'myocardial infraction'

While browsing through 'Randhir's pen drive' in her bag caught her eyes . To be more precise that golden 'R' on it was what her eyes stuck at .

She clutched it in her palm thinking way to too much on whether she should check it or not .

The more she clutched that 'R' on it got lightly more imprinted on her soft palms .

Her eyes glittering in tears as she smiled to her memory of .....

*flashback*

"Sanyukta look naa plz see i am sorry ... ok take it... promise I was doing nothing ..."

"Shut up Randhir. . So why did u close your laptop went i came all of a sudden... am sure u were doing some stupid thing" Sanyukta frowned.

"U don't trust me" Randhir knitted his eyebrows smiling.

"Its not trust worst n all don't change topic Mr. Sadu." She pinched his palm.

"Oh.. ms . stubborn. . U know what my laptop n my pendrive both have a password. Crack it yourself if u succed see it yourself what i was doing . Deal..?!" Randhir smirked pinching her nose.

"If i opens it i will check everything in it." She frowned again rubbing her nose .

"Jo mera hai vo tera hai." Randhir perked her nose lightly n winked with an evil smirk.

***

That password that she never cracked. Her curiosity still glittering in her eyes to know what that password was .

"I just want to know it Randhir " she smiled. In know time she plugged in the pendrive. More than anything it was her desire n curiosity to know , what was that password she never cracked .

:: Randhir Singh Shekhawat.
Enter password ::

It showed .

"What on earth will be his password god" she kept entering all random stuffs .

Some may think Sanyukta the brilliant engineering girl can't open the drive without password. But it was the step by step walk to crack her curiosity "d password" that she aimed n not to peep in to what all was ter in his pendrive.

"Blue sky" she enterd the 5th trial. "Mm..." she drank whole her coffee.

She knew each and every single detail about him but the password seemed alien to her .

"Sanyukta you know what ... the secret in my life is you" His words rang in her ears. Those words he told her when he was under daze of bhaang in their most memorable holi.

Her trembling fingers hopefully entered her name "Sanyukta"

Incorrect password it blinked. "Argh.. how on will i be his password" she sympathised.

**Note**
Holaa ppl .. hw was it soo ..
... lol.its chotu part i know ... sorry will give nxt prt soon don't worry... I mean don't kill me =D =D .
So any guess on Randhir's password ?!

Do vote

●Do comment

●DO KEEP READING

●○• tqsm all .. lub u all ;) ^_^