Part-15💜

Y/n pov
---------------

I'm here crying her suddenly luv unnie came towards me nd sit beside me........then she starts to speak.......

Luv:- ikr....it's hard for you...!!

Y/n:- huh!?

Luv:- I know you like my brother....oops sry you really love him ryt...!!

Y/n- * I was shocked by how she came to know about this * Ho-how did you know...?!?

Luv:- Do you really think I'm dumb...?! Ofc I'll know.....I'm mafia queen for nothing ryt.....

*She laughed a little then again speak*

Luv:- I know what you're feeling right now....you must be broken but you need to be strong ryt...........you know somehow oppa feels the same for you.....but as you know he's so formal nd werid..... maybe he kept his feelings to himself just bcz of the thought that you're too young for him....ik..ikr it's werid like if you love someone age didn't matter but he always struggles with his 148 IQ level you know.........

*As she say I laugh a little well it's true tho😂.....*

Y/n:- Unnie how can you do this...?!

Luv:- Doing what..?!

Y/n:- Suffering from all this...... yourself hv so many problems nd tension but still how can you manage to smile nd make others smile too.....bcz you know I can't I literally broke down in this kind of situation.....*sob*

Luv:- Well......if you love someone you need to do it....bcz you don't want them to worried about you....nd if you hv to take care of someone's...like I hv you nd baby Mafia brother...nd now I got one more........okey okey....now that's it.....I'll tell all my men secret later....now let's go nd meet him.....

Y/n:- Na-nam-joon...?!

Luv:- hnm... who knows if he get to remember something....
Let's go....!!!!!!

* I went with her even if I'm feeling broken nd can't face him .....but I hv to what if he remember something.....or in case.....*

We went inside nd Jimin nd rm both look towards as....

Luv:- Oppa meet y/n jimin's younger sister.....or you already know her....

Rm:- Ooh!! Annyeong!! Nice to meet you....but.....but why do I feel like I saw you somewhere....?!

Y/n:- Annyeong....

. . . .

Luv:- ofc you say her ..... Memory less human....🙂

Rm:- huh!! But where..?!

Luv:- NOW..!! You just saw her face 🙄

Rm:- ohh-wait--- aishhh stupid...I-- nevermind .......

Rm:- Y/n just ignore her ....she always talk with her alien level IQ..... which no one can understand....idk How jimin talk to this psycho bunny.....

Luv:- Yahhhh..!!!!

*I'm feeling happy even if he didn't remember me..... there's no worries about that....I'll think I began a new life .....with him again*

A/n pov
-----------------

Days pass by months.... doctor hv already told them that Rm's health........ they're taking good care of him.......it's only y/n who's always with him.....nd about his lost memory......it's impossible to came back...but if the situation repeats maybe there's a chance...but they don't want him so face that again nd it's not even possible.....so they never try......but they made new memories together.....the better one.....the sweetest one.....the best one......all together.......

Rm is slowly slowly falling for y/n......he realised his feelings but again starts struggling with his 148 level IQ *😂*..........but this time his sister help him....... saying in love age , colour , religion , nothing matters as long as you both love each other....... matters the amount of truth you both have  in each other......... understanding this sister's words his decided to confess his feelings towards her.....

Rm's pov
----------------

Today's I thought of confessing my feelings towards y/n....I'm hell nervous ..... millions of questions playing in my head.....just like.....What will she say..??? What if she didn't love me..?? She think me only as his brothers friend..?! Elder one...?!! What if jimin is not happy with his sister loving me...??!

I came back to my sense when y/n came in with food nd meds in her hand......

Y/n:- what are you thinking...?!!

Rm:- no-nothing..!!

Y/n:- Hmn...here...eat this then we'll go for a walk okey..!!

Rm:- Y/n * I called out her name but due to nervousness it's more like a whisper........I hold myself together ....close my eyes and--*

BABY...!!! LISTEN....!!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

IM REALLY SHOLLY GUYS LIKE I PUT THEM IN HOSPITAL LIKE MORE THAN 1 YEARS 😂😂😂....MY FRIENDS ALWAYS USE TO SCOLD ME TO COMPLETE THIS.......SO....... I'LL SOON ......ND THEN THERE'S A NEW FF OF JUNGKOOK OPPA'S......😏😏.....SO STAY SAFE ND HAPPY.....

PURPLE YOU GUYS A LOT ❤️