Chapter 7

After the commotion at the dining area, Hanz go to his room. I help Mrs. Afify to stored the leftovers at the refrigerator and clean up the table. After half an hour of helping, I go upstairs to sleep because I feel so tired with the information I heard today.

I go inside the bathroom and take a half bath then I directly sleep afterwards.

Hanz's POV

My father really makes me crazy, how can he say that to someone who doesn't even know that we're talking about her.

She is my first love and she left me after she knew that my family is gay and I think our family is abnormal.

I put my laptop on my lap then started working and  when I look at the wall clock it is already 12 in the midnight so I put my laptop down then started to sleep.

Evren's POV

I woke up early so I can cook something for Hanz.

As soon as I get inside of the kitchen I didn't see Mrs. Afify, it is only 5:30 in the morning. My class will start at 8 am .

I'll cook some garlic rice and egg for breakfast then I will make some lunch for Hanz because Mrs. Afify said that he doesn't usually eat lunch here.

I quickly chopped the garlic , crush the rice and put salt in rice. I put the pan at the stove then started cooking the eggs first then the garlic rice.

After awhile I decided to cooked yellow curry for lunch, I put it on a three division bento box and put rice on it as well but I didn't cover ot with a lid yet because it might get bad. I put some yellow curry at my 1 division bento box as well so I can share it with Cydrix later.

When the clock striked at 6:30, Hanz came out from his room then directly go at the kitchen.

"Please sit, I'll prepare the breakfast" I said then turn my back to prepare the garlic rice but I was stopped by Hanz when he said, " you don't need to, I'll eat at my office".

"Is that so? Ok, I'll eat it by myself then" I replied then put the garlic rice on my plate and some egg, I sat down at the chair opposite at Hanz chair then started eating so I can get ready to go at my school after. I eat it as fast as I can then immidiately go upstairs and change my attire with a uniform, I already take a bath before I cooked earlier.

I get my back and go at the kitchen, Hanz is still there.

"Hanz, I'll go first" I said then put a lid on my bento box and his bento box and put mine on my lunch box.

" Here's your bento box, I hope you can enjoy it. Bye" I continued then ran away oit of his house so he can't replied.

Hanz's POV

As soon as the boy vanished, I look if there is still some food because after I saw him eating my stomach started to growl. There's still some so I eat it. Honestly, it is good.

After I ate, I go to my room then change my clothe into formal attire. I was about to get out of the house when I remember that Evren left a lunch for me. It is rude to throw it away so I take it with me to my work.

Mrs. Afify doesn't usually work at my house , she's just working when I have some guest at my house and when she's cleaning the house two times a week. I purposely doesn't make her stay when Evren lived at my house so he can do the house chores instead.

At lunch

It is time to eat lunch and I don't know if I'll eat the food that Evren cooked or I'll just eat something more fine at the restaurant. At the end I decided to eat at the restaurant and left the bento at my office.

But before I can stand up of my sit, my secretary told me that I have a meeting on 10 minutes so I end up eating the lunch that Evren cooked. It is good but this is the last time that I'll something from him, he acts like a gay somehow and I don't to get close with gays.