Prison life/school

It is currently 2:09pm and i'm on the verge of jumping of a very tall building. I'm very luckily with my bestay that has an itchay puthay (her wattpad user is 'roachthatdoesntread') . I'm actually so close to slapping the shit out of the boys in front of me right now they are so loud for no absolute reason.

I honestly feel the most painful, sore, tender, throbbing, burning, irritating,  stomach-aching, back breaking, gut-wrenching headache coming on.

We were going to do some coke(aine) and men-toes experiment for a stupid ass science fair. BUT SOME WHORE ASS BITCH DECIDED THEY WERE GOING TO STEAL THE FUCKING MENTOES. That was my last straw. I was so excited to get out of class for a few minutes from those ugly ass roadmen. But writing another part for my wattpad story lit up my day (like dynamight).

There is some guy in my class who is so ball crushing in love with my best friend its not funny anymore but like SHES A WHOLE ASS LESBIAN. He wont give up at fucking all give up but he told me to hand her a note when im walking home with her but i'm also going to read it. WHEN I TELL YOU EVERYBODY I MEAN EVERYBODYS UGLY COVID-19 GIVEING ASSES damn, jerk, ugly, stupid, fart knocker stupid set 6 having ass losers asks if me and her are dating. WERE NOT WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND LIKE-  But istg the words i say go in from one musty ass crusty ass earwax having ear and leaving the other stale slime smelling ear.

Back to me <3 I dont like school because of this ugly ass girl and im not even kidding she has the biggest nose ever like i bet 200million pounds that she can smell every single sweet, sour, cheesy, citrusy, minty, woody, glassy, fruity(like me) and chemicaly smell with that big ass nose of hers. I dont like her because that bitch got in a fight with my friend. She acts like a whole ass fucking popular celebraty (idfk how to spell ok) but she should be able to spell how thats not true. She 'walks away' from drama buts always randomly in me and my friends coversations to know whats going on. LMFAOO shes cant add💀💀

___________________________________ Tbh i have school in a couple minutes 😩.I will update when something else happens to me 😜.Bye lovlies dont forget to vote and comment it would honestly make my day 🕊.Remember ily. Dont kys because then you will die