Part 2

His staff was asking her questions and she was answering them. .

Karan was quietly with a smile observing her. As soon as the questions finished, Karan quickly told her that she was selected ....

Preeta - Thanks sir. Thank you so much for this job.

Karan - No need to thank me. You deserve this. Leave this let us complete the formalities.

She agreed.

Karan- So miss pre..

Preeta- Sir. its not miss.. its Mrs. Preeta  kapoor.

His hands stopped.
He haven't expected this. One moment earlier, he was happy to see her and the next moment his all happiness turned into sorrow.

Karan- Me  Means you are married??

Preeta agreed.

Karan couldn't handle this truth. He went away from there. He told the staff to do the formalities.

He left from there, totally shattered and broken 💔 .....

He reached his home and went towards his room. He felt down on his knees and started crying heavily.

Karan- Kyu kiya apne mere saath aisa? Jin logo ko maine chaha unn sabko aapne mujhse chhin liya.
Pehli Mom Dad aur fir ab meri mohabbat bhi mujhse chhin li.
Pehli baar  Mom Dad ke jaane ke baad jeene ki khwaish jagi thi. Pehli baar usse dekha tab ek Alag ehsaas hua. Aisa laga zindagi mein wapas se khushi aa gyi par.. Ab kaise bhul jaun usse... Junoon( passion) ban chuki hai wo meri...

He kept crying whole night.

Same night,
In Preeta's house,

Preeta reached home. She was constantly thinking about Karan .
She was feeling an unknown connection with him.

As soon as she reached her room, a sudden fear arised in her mind.

She entered inside. As she entered
Armaan( her husband) held her hands
tightly and pinned her to the wall.

Armaan(in anger)- Kaaha thi tum itni der. Kiske saath ghum rahi thi. Kon hai tumhare aashiq jiske saath apna muhh kaala karke aa rahi ho.

Preeta's eyes filled with tears.

Preeta- Armman aap galat samjh rahe hai. Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai. Main toh...

Armaan slapped her tightly on her face. She fell on the ground.

Armaan- Himmat kaise hui tumhari mere saamne aawaz uthane ki. Agli baar aawaz niche karke baat karna warna mujhse burw koi nhi hoga.

He went away from there and locked the door from outside.

Preeta got up and sat up on the bed.
Preeta - Mere saath kyu hua aisa. Kya galti thi meri jo mujhe aisi zindagi mili. 3 months pehle zabardasti meri shaadi armaan se karwa di gyi.
Fir bhi maine kuch nhi kaha aur iss shadi ko nibhane ke puri koshish ki par armaan

She also slept while crying heavily ......

Next Morning .....

Karan was sitting in his cabin .
He was sitting when Preeta entered inside.

Preeta - Good morning sir!

Karan just hummed. He didn't have strength to see Preeta as someone else's wife.

Preeta was about to go from there but she stopped when she heard Karan's voice. She turned back and saw Karan's hand covered with blood . She goes towards him and carefully hold his hand ...

Preeta - Sir!! Are you alright?

Karan- Nothing its its alright.

Preeta went to take the first aid box.
She bend down near Karan and started to put ointment on his hand. He was looking intensely at her with teared eyes.

Preeta looked at him and saw his tears.

Preeta - What happen sir? Is it paining a lot??

Karan- Yes its out my control. But koi baat nhi. Tum fikr mat karo. Mera aisa hi hai.

Preeta - Dont wrorry Sir !!  Aap thik ho jayega ...

Karan - Nhi main kabhi thik nhi ho sakta . TUMHE PATA HAI MAIN BAAR BAAR KYO TOOTA JATA HOON ...

Preeta nodded her head in no ....

Karan - "KYUKI MAIN TOOTE HUE CHIZO SE BANA HOON. KITNA BHI KOSHIS KAR LOON JUDE REHNE KA, BAAR BAAR TOOT HI JAATA HOON"

( Guess the series from which this dialogue is taken )

Preeta was looking intensely at his eyes.
After sometime she realized their position, so she backed out.
She was going when Karan  looked at her cheek.

Karan- Preeta... What happen to your
cheek? Why is it so swollen??

Preeta was shocked. She didn't had any words to say.

She without looking in his eyes said to him "Nothing sir just a minor wound"
She said and left from there.

Karan was not convinced but he didn't said anything ....

"USKE CHEHRE PAR ISS QADAR NOOR THA, KI USKI YAADON MEIN RONA MANZOOR THA,
BEWAFA BHI NHI KEH SAKTA USSE,
PYAAR TOH HUMNE KIYA,
WOH BEQASOOR THA" 💔💔

Too be countinued .....
Do comment down ⬇️ your views 😗❤️ .
Hope you like it ☺️❤️ ..

Avni
❤️