Never miss a beat..

The perfect execution has been chosen for Ava, the ultimate Drummer.

Ava peers around at the rest of the cast, all of them had a look of disgust or just a glare. Extremely long red strings wrap around her hands, feet, arms, legs, and neck, practically choking her, but barely loose enough to keep her alive. She glanced around one last time, a look that said "Someone.. Help me... Please.." on her face.

She was pulled away from her podium by these strings, they landed at a drumset, with holograms of the members from her band glaring down at her. She felt her arms and legs begin to move, despite her not being the one moving them. With each movement her entire body ached and stung. She couldn't focus on anything but she began to feel multiple burns all across her body.
She realized she was playing the drums, but doing it horribly. And every time they missed a beat, one of their band members would take some sort of light saber and stab it through their skin.
She desperately tried to play it correctly but she had  lost all circulation in their hands.
She endured the pain the best she could, but it was no use. Ava gave up and just fell back onto the floor, her past band members whispering "Bye, Bye." as they repeatedly stabbed the light sabers though her chest, until all of them faded away, leaving them on the ground to bleed out

GayInsomniac
Ty for letting me use your OC to write an execution :D