Chapter 3- 65% Cocoa Chocolate

It took the five dancers roughly an hour to clean Studio A. By now it was half past one, and the dancers were already exhausted. They needed the decorations that Michelle and Riley were picking up, so they just sat on the newly-mopped floor, talking. 

"Why are we having an open house if we already have our A-Troupe?" Amanda asked the group, voicing her question that she thought of earlier.

"I'm not sure," Cierra sighed. She knew that if her mum was transferred to Ireland, they would need a new member of A-Troupe. She just wasn't sure how to tell them. 

"I think Miss Kate wants new members to join B-Troupe and J-Troupe," James said.

"I heard that there might be a new troupe coming soon, to accommodate all of the new people wanting to join," Giselle told them.

"They should name it W-Troupe, after me, since I'm such an icon," West said confidently. 

"No," Cierra laughed, rolling her eyes at the cocky 17 year old. 

"I think it would be logical to call it C-Troupe, after A and B," Giselle told them, and Amanda nodded in agreement. 

"Yo I have a troupe named after me!" James said excitedly. 

"It isn't named after you James," Amanda laughed.

"Exactly," West told him, looking a tad bit jealous about it. 

"Yes it is! J-Troupe. J." James bragged, looking delighted with himself. He was leaning back on his hands, looking relaxed as per usual. 

"I'm sure J-Troupe would be delighted to hear that," Cierra said sarcastically.

"Actually, they would. All of the guys idolise him, and half of the girls too," West sighed. 

"West is getting jealous," Giselle laughed, nudging his arm. West let out a chuckle.

"You know what, thank you West. I'm going to sign myself up for J-Troupe rehearsals, all because of you," James said smugly. 

West flipped him off, before returning to his conversation with the three girls. James happily walked over to the sign up sheet hanging outside Miss Kate's office.

Kate had had to make it mandatory to teach J-Troupe classes, as there were no volunteers. Everyone had to teach every two weeks, and some definitely enjoyed it more than others. 

James ran his finger up and down the sheet, looking at the different times, and who was booked when. 

"I'll take Riley's spot tomorrow, and she can take my spot on Tuesday," James muttered to himself, crossing out Riley's name and replacing it with his own. 

"You know, talking to yourself is the first sign of madness," Riley laughed from the corridor. James span around to see his girlfriend, holding bundles of decorations in her arms. There was a small line of bunting that had been dropped following her- like a trail of destruction.

"Hey! Do you need any help with that?" James asked her.

"Nah I'm okay, you might want to go and help Michelle though, she has all the balloons and is definitely not happy about it," she laughed, walking over to the group in the middle of the studio, still holding all of the decorations. 

James walked out of Studio A, and followed Riley's 'trail of destruction' in pursuit of Michelle. He found her stuck in the back entrance, furiously tugging the balloons to try and get them through the door. 

"Hey Michelle, do you need any help there?" James asked her, holding back a laugh as he hit herself in the face with a balloon.

"No, I just do this for fun. This is actually one of my favourite hobbies, I prefer it to dance," Michelle said sarcastically. She was trying to flatten down her hair, as the static energy from the balloons was pulling it up.