I think?

Its been a week since kells was allowed to come home and he was able to do everything again. Colson was a little bit annoyed when he came home. We decided to continue the tour in about a week.
'Are you feeling okay?' I asked kells.
'Yea ig, i feel better than last week' he replied and sighed.
'Are you sure you want to continue the tour this fast after your incident?' I asked worried.
'Yea im fine babe, dont worry' he said a little bit annoyed.
'Well okay then' i said and rolled my eyes.
Kells looked at me and squinted his eyes.

'Did you just roll your eyes at me?' He asked offended and crossed his arms.
'Yes i sure did' i said.
'Dont fucking roll your eyes at me savannah. Why are you being so annoying today' he said and put his hands on his face.
'Me? Damn i was just being worried about you Colson.' I said confused.

'No you're so annoying. Im not a little kid you dont have to look after me.' Kells said and grunted.
'I do have to look after you Colson, im your future wife remember?' I said hurt.
'Yea well, maybe that was a little bit rushed.' Kells yelled and you could instantly see the regret in his face. Tears started forming in ny eyes and i felt a knot in my throat.

'W-what?' I said and a tear fell down.
'I didnt mean it like that sav, im just easily annoyed because of my medication. Im sorry I didnt mean it' kells calmly said and looked away.
'I-I need some time alone.' I said and wiped away the tears. I walked out of the bus and it was raining. I didnt put on a jacket so I was drained after a couple seconds.

'SAVANNAH WAIT-' kells yelled but I kept walking faster. I walked and walked and walked till i ran into someone.

'Oh- Im so sorry I-' i said but then i recognized the persons face. (Its him lol:)

'J-jaden?' I asked

'J-jaden?' I asked.
'Yep thats me.' Jaden said and chuckled.
'Im so sorry i didnt mean to run into you.' I said and smiled.
'Nah dont worry about it its alright. You're kells his fiancée right?' He asked.
'Yea.. i think?' I answered.

'What you mean, you think?' He said.
'We got into a fight and he said some things about rushing shit.' I said and swallowed my tears.
'Damn thats tough. Are you okay? Its raining like shit. Here get under my umbrella.' Jaden said and held his umbrella above me.

'Thanks jaden, why are you here? Dont you live in LA?' I asked.
'Yes but I was actually on my way to write a song with kells for my upcoming album' he said and smiled akwardly.
'Oh yeah ofcourse.' I said and smiled weakly.
'Sooo.. where is the tourbus?' He asked.
I sighed and laughed.

I walked jaden to the tourbus and decided to hop into the shower.
'Yo man good to see you!' Jaden said and gave kells a 'mAn hUg' ( LMFAOAOAO).
Kells looked at me and opened his mouth, he eanted to say something, but i quickly walked to the shower. I watched a show with casie and blow dried my hair.

I walked to the lounge and saw jaden sitting there.
'Hey Savannah.' He said and smiled.
'Yo jaden.' I replied cAsUalLY
'How are you doing?'  He asked.
'Yea im doing fine, my fiancé might not want to marry me, but yea couldnt be better😀' i said sarcastically.
'Im sure he didnt mean it like that.. I talked to him. He told me he was feeling shitty, because he didnt mean it and he was just a lil moody' jaden said and put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

'I hope you're right, ive been feeling like shit since he got into an accident, i was so worried and the moment he gets home. He just starts yelling at me.' I said and tears formed in my eyes again. Jaden pulled me closer to him and laid my head on his chest.
I cried in his chest and let everything out. He kissed my head softly and held me till i calmed down. Kells walked in and frowned.

'Welk arent you two close?' He said and raised his eyebrow. He plopped down on the couch next to me and pulled me close to him.
'Im sorry baby, i didnt mean it. Im sorry if i hurt you. I love you' kells said and stroked my arm.

I laid my head on his arm and he gave me a kiss.
'Yea its whatever' i said.
'Are you mad at me?' Kells asked.
'No im just hurt' I said and wiped my tears away.
'Im sorry' kells said and he sounded like he really meant it.
'Its okay colson' i said but inside i was still hurt.

'Dont ever think that i dont wnat you to be my wife alright?' He said and held my face.
'Okay.' I said and kissed him.

________________________________
FINALLY A NEW PARTTT. Jaden is finna fuck some things up😈😈