Sakura: Rewritten

Now, we are going to rewrite Sakura in a way we think would be better/more realistic. Writing women isn't as hard as it seems to be for many, you can actually just write them as real people. I would recommend looking at Avatar: The Last Airbender (Katara) and Jujutsu Kaisen (Nobara, Maki) for excellent writing on female characters. Pro Tip: If you REALLY struggle writing women so much, write them as males in the creating process and just make them females at the end.

Sakura: still trained under Tsunade, as a genin worked part-time at the hospital as an intern to learn basic medic-nin stuff and healing jutsus, got over her crush on Sasuke and now they're really good allies (naruto too) as they've both improved, maybe you could have one of the patients dying at her hands to give her a crushing reveal of what being a medic ninja is REALLY like and have some development, she's obviously going to do combat as well and train with team 7 and all, still friends with Ino as they made up after realizing how silly they were as children and laughing about it,

Firstly, I think Sakura could have worked part-time at the Konoha Hospital as a genin to learn basic medical-nin work and maybe get better at healing jutsus. Everyone else in Team 7 had a mentor early on and learned moves and techniques in their fields, (Ex: Naruto with Jiraiya). For my rewrite, I want Sakura's entire motive for being a ninja to change. Yes, she can still have a bit of a childhood crush on Sasuke, but it is not so deep that she ends her friendship with Ino over it and vice versa and she gets over it. In my rewrite, Sakura had been overshadowed since she was a baby, her parents loved her plenty and always encouraged her to do what she wanted, to become a ninja, like most kids in Konoha and it was her dream to make history.

Secondly, I think Sakura should have been closer to Naruto than Sasuke. While she doesn't have a crush on him, after spending months where it's just them against the world, they should have created a special type of bond that no matter how hard they try, could not be shared with Sasuke. I think after months of sparring and learning each others fighting styles, they should be able to fight together with no issues (Similar to Itadori and Nobara's bond).

Thirdly, Speaking of fighting styles seeing as I said that Sakura is a Tsunade 2.0, I think that Sakura should have a Taijutsu style that she made herself with the help of Might Guy, or even a weapon. (Eg. Knuckle dusters as I've seen in fanfics). The idea of Sakura having an arc where she switches between the hospital, Tsunade and Might Guy and trying to be her own person would be interesting to watch.

Instead of being mean to every other guy who isn't Sasuke she could've taken interest in Rock Lee's fighting style after he tried to flirt with her and after learning about him and Might Guy's past where they were originally 'weak' and then poured their heart and soul into Taijutsu and that's what has gotten here today, she could've been touched as after the Forest of Death she realized that she really was weak and could relate. Seeing as she was left alone when it came to training (Thank you so much Kakashi!) she could've trained from then on (the month of preparation after the chunin preliminaries) up until Naruto came back from his 3 year trip with Jiraiya.

She's going to wear that awful suit that Gai's pupils do, but she doesn't want to. (She takes it off when she goes to the hospital/Tsunade.) She's not going to become exactly like them but she is going to learn how to set constant goals for herself so she's never at a standstill. She could have been best friends and rivals with Tenten (Oh no! TenTen screentime) and learnt the way of a certain weapon and basic sealing from her. Sakura has great chakra control and TenTen struggles with hers so they could help each other out too. I don't see her getting along with Neji seeing as his cold demeanour is kind of similar to Sasuke's and she probably doesn't want to be reminded of him. Though I do see her subconsciously comparing the two and seeing the number of faults Sasuke has and this helps water down her crush, so while they aren't close they can talk to each other.

Seeing as Sakura doesn't have a special move, in her time under Might Gai and Tsunade she could create one. What will be that move? I don't know lol but she should have one. Also, instead of making the show like 50% fillers, you could cut it short to like 20 episodes of just like showing characters that never really got much screen time from Sakura's POV seeing as she's the only one (other than Kakashi) that is still left in Konoha. 

With Sasuke umm... How about he doesn't try to kill her yk? I just don't see a smart and sensible girl such as Sakura marrying a man who did that no matter how much he changed. OR if he does try to kill her, consider this:

She loses feelings like a person with common sense. No, she doesn't have to lose them forever, she can regain them because of him actually reaching out and putting in the effort. Him visibly changing his ways and showing it through action. Together they can relight that candle but she doesn't have to constantly try to fan the flames throughout the show. Just like everybody else she should have other goals. 

Sakura is one of our favourite characters and the lack of good writing she has is pretty annoying. Take this chapter however you want to, it's just some ideas.

Worst wishes,

The people who own this god awful account