6

Alexis

We stopped at Walmart. The both of us got out and walked inside.

"Hey Lil mama." He said looking down at Gabriella and I. I was carrying her.

"Hi." She said shyly while waving.

"You didn't even give me a hug or nothing."

"Me?" I asked as we walked to the back where car seats were.

"Nah. Yea you."

"Well you were sitting down." I said reaching over to give him a hug. He pulled me into him and I took in his scent, he smelled so good.

"No." Gabriella says pushing at Fatz. He let go and stepped back.

"My bad Gabriella. I can't touch your mother?"

"No." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I laughed.

"She a mess."

"She's adorable."

"Say thank you."

"Tankyou."

"Your welcome." He picks out a car seat and we walk to the long ass lines.

After finally getting our stuff rung up, it came out to a total of $95 dollars. I took my credit card out.

"Nah it's cool, I got it." Fatz said giving the lady $100.

She gave him his change and we walked out with him carrying the box.

"I could've paid for it."

"Its cool Lexis." We got to his truck and he put it in the back. I sat back in the back because it wasn't put together.

"Thank you." I said once he got in and drove off.

"It's no problem."

"Mama." Gabriella says hitting me.

"Yea Gabriella?"

"Juice." I look in her bag and get her cup. I gave it to her and she leans back against me.

"What's up?" Fatz answered the phone. "Nah I'm busy right now."

I took my phone out and took a picture of Gabriella and I. I put it on IG with the caption We had a long day, we need some sleep.

"Aye Lexis?"

"Yea?"

"I got to do something real quick so I'm going drop you off."

"Ok that's fine." I told him my address and we pulled up 30 minutes later. Gabriella was still woke but she was only keeping herself up.

"Can I come by later when I'm done?" He asked after he got out the car too. I grabbed Gabriella and I bags.

"Yea, just text me when you on your way. She should be sleep by then."

"It will probably be about a hour, I'll bring some food too."

We walked up to my door and I unlocked it. He sat the stuff down.

"Thank you."

"You ain't got to keep saying thank you. It's no problem." He said. "I'll be back." He left and shut the door behind him.

I took this time to wash Gabriella up and put on her onesy. I took the ponytails out her head and fed her. I put her to sleep and laid her in her bed.

I walked back to my room and seen that Fatz texted me saying he was on his way. I took my a shower and put on some sweat pants and a cropped shirt. I pulled my hair up in a bun and waited for him to get here.

Ten minutes later he was knocking on my door. I let him in and we came up to my room. I sat down on the bed and he was about to but I stopped him.

"What?"

"Hold on." I went to my dresser and pulled out an extra cover. I laid it across the bed. "Now you can sit." I said taking my seat.

He chuckled. "I brought pizza because I didn't know what you like."

"I like pizza." I said going into the box and getting a slice.

"Where Gabby?"

"Who?" I said taking a bite of my pizza.

"Your daughter." He got a slice and started to eat it.

"She sleep. That's your new nickname for her?"

"Yea, imma start calling her that."

I had a another slice then I was done. We was just up talking and chilling. He put the car seat together already. He said he was going to put it in his car, I didn't object because he brought it.

"So where the father at?" He asked me out of no where. I looked at him. "You ain't got to talk about it if you don't want."

"I don't know where he is. Probably out thotting around." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"He a dead beat?"

"Yup, always have been. He was here for about two weeks then left. Came back a month later saying he want to be apart of her life, I let him because I wanted her to know her father but he left again. That's when I decided he's not going to see her until he wants to be in her life all the time. He can't just keep popping in and out. After I told him, I never heard from him again." I explained. He comes up next to me and lays back.

"It must be hard being a single parent."

"It is, but I don't mind. I love Gabriella and I wouldn't change nothing."

"I can tell you a good mother." I turn and look at him.

"I try to be." He looks down at me.

"Damn, you really are beautiful." I smile.

"Thank you Fatz."

"Arthur."

"Huh?"

"My real name is Arthur. You can call me that."

"Ok Arthur. You don't look like a Arthur." He really didn't.

"I don't like my name."

"I like it."

He grabs my face and leans down to me. I look into his eyes as his face gets closer and closer. His lips soon meets mine and I close my eyes as my lips move against his. His lips was soft and juicy. He pulled back and I opened my eyes looking at him. He smirked.

"I just had to." He tells me.

"You good."