2••

I was doing my hair for tonight when there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I say and put more hair in the curler.

"Hey, babe." Luke says and comes over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist. "When are you gonna be done?" He asks.

"In a little bit." I finished the last curl and got ready to spray some hairspray. "You might wanna move." I giggle. Luke moves over to my bed while I spray.

"Done." I say and go to my closet to look for shoes. A few seconds later I come out and Luke just stares at me.

"You look so beautiful."

I blush. "Thank you." I walk over and sit on his lap. "Am I overdressed?"

He shakes his head. "Not at all. Perfect." I blush again and kiss him. He grabs my neck and pulls me closer. We've never had sex before in case you were wondering. Just intense make out sessions. We haven't really had the time, with all the high school and college stuff going on.

There's a knock on the door and we both bolt off of each other at the same time.

"You guys are gonna be late if you don't stop making out." My mom says, not even needing yo open the door. She always knows what's going on. How does she do that?

"It freaks me out when she does that." Luke says getting up.

"Tell me about it." I grab my jacket and put it on.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you. You're staying the night too. I already asked your mom, she's cool with it."

"You're giving me last minute to pack an overnight bag?" I say.

"Nah, you can just wear my clothes. It turns me on." He says and smirks.

I laugh. "Whatever, lets go." He opens the door for me and we walk out.

Dinner was really awkward. His mom is always really nice but his sister kept asking me all these questions and sometimes I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a complement or an insult. I think she hates me already. Oh well. Luke's family is kinda rich so their house always amazes me. Well, really rich I should say. I've only been here a couple times so I couldn't stop staring at everything.

"Looks like you like my house more than me." Luke says, smiling.

I smile too. "Sorry. It's just that I haven't been here much and everything looks so nice." I kiss his cheek and we walk into his room.

"I promise I'll bring you over more. I practically live at your house." Luke's room smelled just like him. He had some band posters on the walls and some baseball trophies on his dresser.

"Yeah my mom's so used to you being there I don't even have to ask for permission." I walk to his trophies. "I love these." I pick one up and read it.  "You're really good at baseball. These are all first place." He walks over and looks at them with me.

"My dad always pushed me to be the best. I kind of hate the sport now because of him." I put the trophy down and grabbed his cheek.

"Are you gonna tell him?" I ask.

"I don't know... I don't know how he's going to react if I do." I pull his lips to mine. He makes the kiss deeper and grabs my waist. I can feel all the tension in his body as he holds me closer. I pull back.

"Do you want to tell him?" I ask, holding his hand.

He looks at me for a minute and nods. "Yeah, I do."

"I'll go with you when you tell him. I'm here for you."

"Lets go now, to get it out of the way." I nod and kiss him again.