6

"i'm literally so tired," i say to valerie as i fix the mask on my face. the pollution is high, so the mask is essential.

"literally same," valerie mumbles as we walk out of the airport doors, "i wonder if there's any taxis here yet."

scanning the road in front of us, i see a taxi that wasn't occupied. "there," i point, "lets grab that one and go to our hotel before i literally pass out."

rushing to the taxi before anyone else can grab it, we put our stuff in the back and tell the driver where we were going. it's late so we are just going to see the boys tomorrow at some point. even though their promotions have ended, they still have some schedules left and were busy all day today anyway.

arriving at our hotel, we quickly check in and go to our room. opening the door and dragging our suitcases in behind us, we both groan at the same time and fall onto our beds. we didn't sleep on the plane since we were so excited and nervous.

"i don't even want to unpack right now," valerie mumbles as she sits up, "but i should because i know i won't in the morning."

"nah, i'm going to sleep," i tell her, "it can all wait. im way too tired to do anything right now."

"at least change out of the clothes you're wearing right now," she tells me.

getting off the bed, i sigh as i pick up my suitcase and put it on the bed. quickly finding something to wear to sleep, i walk to the bathroom and change. coming back out, i let my suitcase slide off of the bed and grab my phone before laying down, "im going to tell the boys we are here." valerie just nods her head as she gets ready for bed.

unlocking my phone, i open up the group chat and tell them we arrived safely. it took a while to get to our hotel, and now it's around midnight so im not sure if anyone will see it right now so i lock my phone after setting an alarm.

knowing that i get to see felix tomorrow after such a long time, i couldn't help but feel more nervous than i already am. i honestly can't wait to be with him again. to be able to spend quality time together in person, it's something that i have longed for.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

jolting awake due to the alarm, i loudly groan and throw my arm over the bed to reach my phone on the bedside table. turning off the alarm, i drop my phone beside me on the bed and take a pillow and hold it over my eyes to block the sunlight coming in from the windows.

"you're finally up," valerie says before she tosses a towel onto my bed, "go take a shower, we meet up with them soon."

being the not-so-morning person i am, i slowly sit up in bed and let my eyes adjust to the bright room. sliding my hands against the bed sheet, i try to find my phone. not feeling it anywhere, i get out of bed and stare at the blanket. "why do phones always get lost in beds? i put you right here a moment ago. come out," i say as if the phone were a human and could listen to me.

val can't help but laugh at the sad attempt to find it, "go shower, i'll find it before you get out." i just stare at her and nod before grabbing the towel and making my way to the bathroom.

finished with cleaning up, i hold the towel tightly around me as i rummage through my suitcase to find something nice to wear. i wanted something simple, but cute. despite the cold weather korea has had, it is surprisingly quite warm out today. with the that in mind, going out in a padded coat and layers wouldn't be good.

"should i wear this with my dark jeans?" i ask valerie as i hold up a pink and white striped top.

"yeah, it's cute and hugs your body nicely. gotta show off your amazing figure," she winks.

"as if," i softly laugh, "all i've done lately is eat fast food and binge shows."

"you're still hot," she says as she turns around to face the mirror to finish fixing her hair, "and felix still thinks that."

trying to avoid the blush on my face, i wave her off and walk into the bathroom with the clothes i had picked out. the top is a long sleeve, off the shoulder style making it perfect for the warm weather outside. sliding my jeans on, i tuck my shirt in before buttoning my bottoms.

"how should i do my hair?" i ask valerie as i walk out of the bathroom. "should i straighten it or wave it?"

looking at me, she studies my outfit for a moment before answering, "i would just straighten it. waves would be cute, but the wind might mess it up." i nod in agreement.

the only thing left to do was finish getting ready and then meet up with the boys around noon. i would be lying if i said my nerves weren't all over the place. i shouldn't be nervous seeing felix again in person, but it's been months. i feel like it's the first time all over again.

private message

uwukids:
i cant wait to see you 🤍