Wings and Sticks

//Blowjobs, Praise, Begging, Wing kink, First Time, Anal Fingering, Hair pulling, Crying//

A/N:
been feeling like SHIT recently so heres some smut between my comfort ship please like it.
anyways one of my irls is possibly reading this, i apologize in advance
ALSO!!!! This is also my first time writing smut!!! So I'm sorry if its terrible. if smut makes you uncomfy, just leave!!!! its free!!!
okay end of authors note.

oh also fuck you c!charlie does by they/he and gets called slime.
---

              A warm sunlight pooled in from the casino's windows, casting a comforting golden glow onto Quackity's desk. Big Q sat at his desk, golden wings that matched the glow of the sun sitting on the horizon tucked behind him as he worked on paperwork. He was bored, clearly. Paperwork was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment, which was reasonable. If anything he was a little pent up. It has been weeks- no- months, since he had even *seen* his past lovers. That doesn't matter though. They had forgotten about him anyways. Quackity shook his head, before going to rest it on his hand. No matter how long it had been, the pain still tore at him from the inside out, like someone had force fed him lava, and it was burning his lungs and stomach, and worse, his heart.

Quackity groaned, and pressed his fingers into his forehead as a slight stress headache started to form. He needed to take a break and destress for a bit. But salvation would soon come as a familiar presence entered the room. A familiar presence that filled the room with a smell similar to that of a green apple candy. Quackity lifted his head up to see his friend standing at his desk innocently. Charlie Slimesicle was probably one of the few people that actually *liked* Quackity. Sure, he and Sam got along, but that was mostly a business relationship, and pretty much everyone else hated him. Which was fair, Quackity was an asshole to everyone, well, almost everyone. Slime was the one person Quackity couldn't find himself able to get mad at... usually.

The green blob stood in Quackity's office, a few feet from his desk.

"Dap me up!" He called out cheerfully, in his usual childish manner.

Quackity looked up, he relaxed a but seeing Slime, knowing now he had an excuse to take a break from paperwork. Quackity reached out it hand and slapped Charlie's calmly.

"What'cha working on?" Charlie asked, slowly making his way around the desk to stand behind Quackity. Slime had already been taller then big Q, but they seemed to tower over the winged man when he was sitting down.

"Paperwork." Quackity said with a groan as he moved his head so Slime could get a better look. Charlie leaned in close, their face almost touching Quackity's as they looked at the paperwork.

"Thats boring!"

"Yeah, especially when you've been working on it for hours."

Charlie went quiet. Moving back behind Quackity again. Slime's eyes drifted from the desk to Quackity. Their gaze lowered down to Quackity's back, where he noticed two golden duck wings, which almost seemed to shimmer in the evening light. They stared for a bit in silence, which was starting to unnerve Quackity.

"Everything alri-"

Quackity was cut of my a sharp gasp and Slime reached out and pet the back of one of his wings.

"S-slime!" Quackity cried out, his voice sounding more like a helpless whimper than anything. Charlie removed their hand slowly, noticing the way Quackity's back moved up and down has he took sharp breaths.

"Everything okay, Quackity from Las Nevadas?"

"N-no. You can't just fucking touch my wings!"

"Oh... why not?"