WATER PARK DATE

It was 10:00am and Tommy busted through the door and ran to the bed and yelled "WERE GOING TO THE WATER PARK ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH RANBOO AND TUBBO!!" I jumped up super fast in shock and said "did you have to scream?" He said "well you would not of gotten up if I dident".

"Fair point" Tommy had a grin on his face bc he knew he was right all along.He jumped in bed with me and hugged me and picked me up and said "okay get dressed with your swim suit under okay my love" alrighty I said.i got up and put a white and red bikini just like Tommy's shirt and shorts so we could match I put a black oversized tee shirt on as a cover and ran downstairs the boys were all ready Michel wad staying home with quackity and Wilbur they both agreed to babysit him.I yelled "IM DRIVING" Tubbo screamed "NOO I AM!!!!" ugh fine I said so we did not have to argue.

Tommy ran up behind me and grabbed my waist and hugged me from behind and kissed me lightly I smiled as did he. Ranboo grabbed the keys and bags of towels and extra cloths and tossed the keys to tubbo.we all walked to the car and piled in ranboo in the passenger tubbo driving me and Tommy in the back.it was about 2 hours away so me and Tommy fell asleep in the back my head on his lap and his head on the window. Ranboo fell asleep on his phone tubbo still driving all the way there.

         *1 hour and 30 mins later*

I woke up still with my head on Tommy's lap he was still asleep i sat up and started talking with tubbo about 10 minutes away from the water park Tommy rented for us I woke him up with a kiss he blushed a little and opened his eyes. Ranboo woke up a few minutes before.

               *At the parking lot*

Tubbo parks up close to the entrance bc Tommy rented the whole park so it would not matter were we parked.We all got out ranboo locked the car and grabbed the towels and extra cloths we walked in the water park and it looked so cool Tommy picked me up and ran inside we ran to some chairs he threw me on the chair and we both laughed tubbo and ranboo both walked to chairs next to us and sat down.i asked Tommy "my love can you help me with sunscreen?" He ofc agreed and helped we all got sunscreen on and ran to the pool. Tommy threw me in the water and cannonballed in after me . Tubbo and ranboo went to the other side of the park to the lazy river.

                    *4 hours later*

Tommy and i yawned and We all were ready to go home. Tommy pulled me aside and kissed me passionately he pulled away and hugged me he blushed as did i. I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the lockers to change I changed in Tommy's red and white baseball tee and so did Tommy we matched shirts witch he thought was cute tubbo changed into a bee shirt and ranboo in a Hawaiian shirt. We began to drive home and we stop for ice cream on the way Tommy got vanilla with chocolate on top I got a mint shake tubbo got a chocolate and strawberry Sunday ranboo got a vanilla chocolate swirl and we began to get to the driveway when we hit a squirrel it was sad we had a little funeral for the squirrel we named the little squirrel Jimmy Michael like the squirrel but sadly he passed away duh. I gave Michael the rest of my shake because we didn't get him one because we forgot.

Quackity was already asleep on the couch Wilbur was in his room screaming with Nikki we still had it buried dreams body it was just kind of rotting in the basement but it didn't smell so it wasn't that big of a deal. Me and Michael watch the movie I think it was a Disney movie it was a good movie Tommy was in our room streaming with tubbo. Tommy soon came down and hug me from behind kissed my forehead and said are you ready to go to bed Michael was already knocked out on the couch and ranboo came down and picked him up and brought him upstairs I hugged Tubbo and told him goodnight.

                *Next part soon*