Walls- Epilogue

"Jason where are" I yell while looking around the place. When I turn around I'm welcomed by Jason's warm chocolate brown eye's.

"Why were you looking for me" he asks looking completely confused "Robert is back" I say before I hear a deep growl from behind me.

"I'm back and so what" says Robert smirking at me when I turn to face him. "What do you want" I growl at him "you know what I want" he says smirking.

"You want to suck your ass" I ask innocently "no I would like to suck yours though" he says with that same smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want" Jason growls from behind me "my beautiful girlfriend " Robert says "i'm not your girlfriend" I say before turning around but to get snatched by my arm from Robert "let her go" jason yells pushing Robert back.

"Or what" Robert says sitting up straight with one hand holding my arm and the other down on his side balled up in a fist. "You'll get beat to a plump" I say while smirking but it only makes Robert angrier and dig his nail in my arm. I hiss in pain before Jason punches Robert.

Before Robert does anything I run up to him and kiss him. I know it's stupid but if I hadn't my best friend Jason would have gotten hurt. "About time you finally came to me" Robert says while pulling me closer.

When I look at Jason I know he knows what I'm doing and he doesn't like it one bit by his face expression. "Why Jaime. You know you don't have to do this" Jason pleads.

"I know I don't have to but if I go to you and you get hurt I will never forgive myself" I say before looking down with tears sliding don't my face. "After all these years of running what changed" Jason say with hurt written clear across his face.

"Because I'm in love with you" I whisper only making Robert stiffen "than stay with me" Jason begs with tears running down his face. "Jason I can't" I say turning from him.

When I turn back around I see Jason on his knees with his face in his hands. "Hurry up and say what you have to him and when I come back you better be here or next time I see him he's good as dead" Robert says before walking off.

  I run over to Jason and pull on him into a hug. "Don't worry we will be together but you just have to trust me" I whisper in his ear. He pulls back and looks me in the eye and before I know what's happen his lips are on mine. "I love you" he says before getting up and walking off. All I can think right now is. What the world just happened.