~ He finds you ~

(I am currently sick, and I want to die from how bad my head is hurting. Also Kinda of forgot to mention that they are your biological fathers. And  every other pasta you will be a girl or a boy. For example if masky had a son, hoodie would have a daughter.)

~ Masky ~ (2 years)

{ Its not everyday that you find out that 2 years ago you were hooking up with a proxy of slenderman. And now have a child of his. }

Masky was working on some papers as his phone besides him started to ring, he ignored the first call thinking it was a spam caller. But when they kept calling he was getting pissed, out of annoyance he almost teared the papers in his hands. He took a deep breath and sat the papers down and grabbed his phone, his eyes widening a bit as he recognized the number of a old fling of his. He cleared his throat and answered, "Hello..?" He says as he tried his best not to lash out. "Yeah, remember me, don't ya?" she says as she kept making annoying noises with her lips. (Lmao-). He grunted, "Yes.. I remember you, Millie..? Mollie..?" He says as he tried to think of her name, "Its actually Lillie but that's close enough Tim." She says as there was the noise of an infant in the background. "So you remember two years ago when we hooked up?" She asks as she tried to quiet the child down. "Yes, I do." He muttered as he leaned back in his chair putting his feet on his desk. "Can you call back later? I'm busy." He says as he groans. "So you can continue working for that faceless freak? I know your secret." She says sighing. Masky was shocked, But didn't say anything. "Listen.. I have to tell you something important, can you by chance meet me at the park in 10 minutes?" She says as she went quiet. "It's something I can't explain really over phone.." she says as she chuckled nervously. He sighed and gave in, "Yeah. Yeah, see you then." He said as he hung up and slammed his fist down in frusteration. After a few moments he stood up and took off his mask, placing it on his desk and leaving his room.

{ Time Skip }

Tim was getting impatient and was getting ready to leave as he heard someone calling his name, he turned towards the person who was pushing a stroller. "Uhm... Lillie..?" He says unsure if he was correct or not. "It is! Its me.." She says as she puts the breaks on the stroller to stop it from moving. "Okay.. Why is there a child?" He says getting annoyed, he wasn't a big fan of kids. She looked down and rubbed her arm, "About that.." she says as she pulled up the thing that shield the sun from the child. (What is it called??) "So.. Exactly two years ago.. today she was conceived.." She mutters which caused him to raise a brow, "And what does this have to do with me?" He says as he crossed his arms. "You don't get it. Today two years ago is when we met up and got drunk." She says sighing as she looked at them. "She is your daughter Tim." She muttered as she looked away leaving Tim astonished. "That can't be!" he says as he shakes his head, "Tim.. Take a moment to look at her, shes identical to you." she says frowning. "And I'm giving you custody of her.. I am not in a good state right now to take care of a child." She explains as Tim groans but nods. "I understand.." He says as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Is there anything I need to know about her, any allergies?" He asks as he looked at the infant who was just looking around in curiosity. "Her names Y/n, shes 2. Her birthday is April 4. And she is allergic to strawberries so far." She said. 

____________

~ Hoodie ~ (10 months)

{ Hoodie had a girlfriend, they were a good couple until Hoodie became a bit more secretive and stuff. She didn't want to believe that he was cheating but she couldn't trust him. They had fights almost every night. }