1🏐

"you did what!?" the mixed sound of kimura yasukis angered voice and tadashi ayames confused tome could practically be heard by the whole neighborhood, both girls standing with wide eyes

"oh come on! you haven't done anything all summer here except for playing at random volleyball courts! being a counselor at some summer camp won't be so bad." ayames older sister exclaimed defensively.

"yumi, we haven't done anything because we don't live here. we don't have any friends or know any places to go. school doesn't start until september." ayame sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"well this is your opportunity to make friends and go somewhere." mayumi smiled, clasping her hands together. "we don't need any new friends." yasuki tsked, folding her arms.

"yasuki, don't be selfish." the eldest glared at the girl who pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose with a stoic expression. "i'm not being selfish, i'm just saying we don't need anymore people in our party." she insisted.

"we moved here to go to a new university and play on their volleyball team. not to watch a million little kids go on hikes and scrape their knees." the tall girl rolled her eyes. "i don't know. i mean maybe we can make friends, but at the same time why a summer camp?" ayame creased her brows.

"because it'll get you out of the house for more than just a few hours. plus, you get fed free meals." ayumi explained with her hands on her hips. "i heard a few girls talk about it in a cafe, i think they also go to otu." the woman's excitement was definitely no reciprocated, the two best friends in front of her giving judging looks.

"you're going and that's final. i don't care if you make friends or not, i've already signed you up. you leave in two days" she stated with a huff, turning to walk back to her room, completely ignoring the twos protests.

ayame and yasuki had been friends since before they could remember, both really being the others only friend like any other story. their personalities made it hard to make friends. ayame was awkward and quiet with people she didn't know and yasuki was just flat out introverted.

and of course, they've always ended up on the same volleyball team so that only resulted in them being a lot closer. that factor led to them both being asked by obterve university, a school well known for their volleyball teams, to move to korea and attend there instead of the university they were originally at.

at the end of the day, they wouldn't have even thought about going if one got a letter and the other didn't. but apparently, someone from the school had visited their university in tokyo and watched them play.

so here they were, just moved into the city of heiran. instead of moving into dorms, as the two were supposed to do originally, ayames older sister offered to rent a home in a neighborhood close to the school- actually a request from their parents.

the tadashi and kimura families were close solely because of ayame and yasukis friendship, both family's basically being their own big family all together. they all trusted each other and ayumi enough to have the said woman move with them.

of course yasuki had two older brothers, but she'd choose living ayumi (who is practically insane) over living with those two any day. ayame had brothers as well, three to be exact, all of which were in middle and high school.

the three girls had moved in only at the beginning of june, knowing absolutely no one but their neighbors who had come to welcome them to the neighborhood with dishes of food.

"maybe we really will meet people from our university suki," ayame sighed, falling down on the couch in defeat. "we should try to make friends at this school." she turned to look up at the older.

"why try to make more friends when you have me?" yasuki scoffed, placing her hand on her chest. "i love you like a sister but i eventually have to make more friends." the shorter laughed, shaking her head.

"plus, more people i can show your godly playlists off to." yasuki shook her head to the youngers words, nudging her head jokingly. "those are for your eyes only." she said warningly.

"yes ma'am." ayame saluted, sitting up straight with a smile.

i <3 yasuki sm also i've only ever been to a church camp so i'm not gonna make it a church camp but most of my knowledge of being at a summer camp is from that so i apologize if i sound inexperienced, it is simply because i am