Space rescue ep.3

Episode 3 ya'll! This a very important chapter and a long one so make sure you have snacks while reading this! So enough talking... and let's get started!!!

Steven was heading to Lars's head, he was in lions mane and was going to Lars's hair. Steven has finally reached to Lars's hair so he layed down and jumped from Lars's hair.

Lars: "Steven!?"

Steven: "hey Lars is this a bad time?" "I have so much to te-"

Steven stopped talking and looked around, this wasn't Lars's ship it was a jail cell.

Steven: "umm... Lars?" "Why are we in a jail cell?"

Lars: "Long story..."

Steven: "well tell me the long story we don't really have anything else to do!"

Lars: "*sigh* ok..."

2 hours earlier...

In space there was a ship travelling in space... it was the sun incenerater.

Lars: "twins, status report?"

Rutitile twins: "engines full, Nova thrusters working, weapons full and charged, shields and defence 100%. Status report perfect."

Lars was relieved.

Lars: "phew thanks good to know everything's in ord-"

An alarm was set off and a bunch of warning signs appeared everywhere.

Alarm: "WARNING WARNING THREAT DETECTED."

Lar: "jinxed it."

Suddenly, a familiar ship came in front of them, it was the destiny destroyer.

Lars: "oh no..."

Rhodinite: "Captain Lars, incoming message from the destiny destroyer."

Lars: "on screen."

Emerald: "hahaha"

Lars: "Emerald..."

Papradcha: "I just received a terrifying vision!" "Emerald has returned!"

Lars facepalmed.

Emerald: "Off colors!" "You will not get away this time!"

Lars: "oh yeah?" "Twins light speed us out of here!"

Just as they were going to light speed the destiny destroyer shot a ray that made the sun incenerater freeze.

Lars: "what's wrong!?" "why can't we move!?"

The destiny destroyer pulled in the sun incenerater and arrested the off colors.

Flashback ends

Lars: "sooo that's it"

Steven: "we gotta get out of here."

Steven looked at the exit it was covered with a blue force field.

Steven: "wait... I've dealt with this before!"

Steven went to touch the field thinking it was like last time but Lars quickly stopped him.

Lars: "Stop!"

Steven: "no trust me I can do it."

Lars: "no it's not a distabilizer, it's a disenegrater it disenegrats matter and gems."

Steven: "oh, wait I have an idea."

Steven summoned his shield from his gem and threw it at the field but it disenegrated.