all in 1

Hi my name is Emily, I live in London with my mum I moved here when I was 6 with my mum and sister but she's at college in Australia so it's just me and mum. I'm 21, I have long wavy brown hair, I'm short 5 foot to be exact, I have tan skin and I'm petite built.

There not much in my estate really just a park, playground, skate park where I go with my friends sometimes, but the town is about 15 minute walk from my house which is fine. Usually my friends and I would go out drinking or to the club.

I heard mum talking about the new family moving in across the road from my house tomorrow, she said she was talking to the lady and she seems nice, she also said she has a daughter and a son who are around my age so that's cool ... new friends can't be bad.

I was out for my morning run it was 20 degrees so I was wearing black cycle shorts and a baby pink sports bra with my hair in a pony tail. I was just about to take off up the road when I noticed a moving truck parked outside the house across from me, just then I saw a lady struggling to carry boxes in so I offered to help. She told me her name was Laura and this was her son Alec and her daughter sarah, I said hey and introduced myself. I then continued for my run but my god was her son beautiful. He was tall, dark hair, beautiful features and fit bod, and he had a nice London accent.

I got back from my run and decided to take a bath and relax with some Netflix since tho mum was gone to Spain for the summer. As I was relaxing in the bath I heard the doorbell. I jumped up out of the bath grabbed an oversized shirt threw it on and ran to the door. I opened it to see Alec standing there .... "Oh god I'm so sorry Im Alec I just moved in across the road I was just wondering if you had some milk" he akwardly asked me while trying not to look at me. "Hey yes Of course one second" I handed him the milk and went in to dry my hair and chill on the couch with some Netflix.

~ the next day ~
I woke up to the sun coming in through a crack in my curtains. I checked my phone to see a follow by alec on Instagram my account is public so I didn't really think much of it but I followed him back because he does live across the road. My best friend lia called me to see if I wanted to go to the beach today since it was so hot out. I got myself ready packed a bag and went to meet lia at her house.

~ at the beach ~

We arrived at the beach got ourselves settled, I looked over a 2 people sitting behind us, it was Sarah and Alec I smiled over and they said hey. I introduced them to lia and we asked them if they wanted to join us. We were all sitting around getting to know each other. Wow he is absolutely stunning. Alec and I actualy have a lot in common which is good and he's only 6 months older than me so he's already 21.

It was starting to get late it was already 9 pm we decided to make a move. We gathered our stuff band started to make our way home. Lia was staying over so it was fine I had someone to walk with.

Lia: soooo you and Alec?
Me: what do u mean?
Lia: of come on Emi I know you too well you can't stand there and tell me you didn't see how he was with you.... Even his own sister said he was being cute with you.
Me: really?? I mean I didn't really notice *silence for about 30 seconds *
He's really cute and seems genuinely nice sooo maybeeee I dunno
Lia: guess we'll see then
Me: yup

~ at my house~

We entered the house dropped our bags and headed to my room when lia noticed a little letter in the mailer

Hey it's Alec ... just wanted to say thank you for today myself and Sarah really enjoyed it . We should hang out more here my number text me when you're free and we'll sort something if your interested :)

Thanks again
Alec x
5071950198

I saved his number and headed to bed... I was one happy girl That's for sure