Part 42

Hey you lovely readers, Happy reading!  and also you guys do read the stories, you guys comment too, please vote alongside too, it just takes a second and nothing more. If you are liking the story, let the writer know what you feel . 

Few votes, Some lovely inline comments and the love you guys are showering to continue.

Bahot zyada hain?

Anyway, HAPPY READING!

                   ----------------✿----------------

The elders were done with deciding the venue but they refused to tell it to anyone.

Nandini: This is not done Bhai, I wanna know na Please.

Abhimanyu: NO

Nandini: Pleaseee

Abhimanyu: A big N and a big O, NO.

Nandini gritted her teeth .

Nandini: Fine , Go to hell.

Abhimanyu: Okay Greece se seedha vahi jaunga .

Nandini was just staring at him when she threw the remote on his face.

Abhimanyu: Owww, that hurts Stupid.

Nandini: I know huh.

Saying this she went back to her seat to see Manik smiling to himself.

Nandini: What?

Manik came out of his thoughts and raised his eyebrows at her.

Nandini: Koi joke yaad aaya?

Manik: Um Nahi.

Nandini was just staring at him blankly with a disbelief expression on her face.

Nandini: Dono ke dono pagal ho chuke hain, Cabir Dhruv stay away from these guys tum log bhi ho jaoge.

Manik and Abhimanyu together: Excuse me?

Nandini showed her tongue to them and left to help the ladies in the kitchen.

Manik was just looking at her retreating figure smiling.

Abhimanyu: Manik you really think chupa payega venue usse?

Manik looked at him.

Manik: Um its a surprise for her to chupana to padega.

Abhimanyu: to use bata to ki tera surprise hain mera sar kha rahi hain ye ladki to.

Manik: Come on Abhi, you can do this much for me na? If she knows I know, she will ask me and then I will not be able to hide it. 

Cabir: Ye sahi hain ha bhai,hamare kandhe pe rakhke banduk chalaiye aap. Chaliye koi nahi, we will help you.

Manik pretended to smile: Good...for you.

They all started talking again when the dinner was served.

The dinner was over peacefully. After it was all done and elders were planning to leave, Nandini dragged Manik to the backyard.

Manik: Woah sharam aati hain? Aaram se why so hurry?

Nandini folded her arms and looked at him expecting an answer.

Manik did the same and bended down a little: What?

Nandini : Really, kuch chupa pata nahi ho tum so do not even try. 

Manik: Arey, how do you switch moods this quickly abhi thodi der pehle  to you were so sweet Nandini, and abhi even more bitter than a karela.

Nandini: KARELA?Do not compare me with a karela.

Manik smiled showing his teeth: Scared of truth?

Nandini looked at him gritting her teeth and in no time a punch on his stomach.

Manik: What the hell. Stop being violent.

Nandini was still looking at him in disbelief.

Nandini: It is better for you if you tell me the venue without this drama. You know me well Manik, I hate secrets.

Manik: But I love them and I love you and because I love you more , he said coming closer to her leaning towards her lips.

Nandini: Because you love me more..?

Manik: Because I love you more and so I am surprissingg you.(Shouting this at the top of his voice) he ran away from her.

Nandini took a second to process what happened and as soon as she did, she too shouted back.

Nandini: I HATE THESE SECRETS BUT AND I HATE YOU MOREE. YOU HEAR THAT?

Thinking Manik is gone, she continued.

Nandini: Let me see kab tak chupate ho. Huh

Manik: Do not underestimate me Murthy.  Nahi batane wala itna easily. 

Hearing his voice, she turned to see him standing at the backyard door smiling at her.

Showing her tongue she went out to the main gate to meet Nyonika and Raj followed by Manik.

The Malhotras were in the car with Manik on the driver seat. Nyonika was telling Ishita something while Manik was just staring at Nandini expecting a smile atleast.

Nandini sensing his gaze looked at him and seeing his all so beautiful smile , though she tried to remain grumpy, she melted . Smiling back and muttering a bye Manik drove the car away.

The Murthys went in to sleep too. 

Before sleeping Nandini received Manik's message and as she was waiting for that itself, she checked it quickly.

" Reached. Please do not be angry , I am doing it for you only baby, I want you to see the venue by yourself and see that happiness on your face. Please?"

"I am not angry Manik, though I do expect you to tell it to me but Okay, you got an adjusting fiance, be happy."

" Ahaan I see, I am happy. I do not want my fiance to adjust though, I want her to be happy."

"She is happy,very happy."

"She told you?"

"Yeah,2 minute pehle."

"Ohho wow, tell her that I love her then"

"I did,she says'I love you too'"

"❤ Ab I want my fiance to sleep, so good night ! "

"Good Night, Manik also, I will be with Bhai the whole day tomorrow, phone off rahega."

"Siblings time?"

"Sort of, yeah."

"Ok Enjoy✨"

"🙂"

Both of them slept soon later with a smile on their faces ready to face all that comes along,happily,together!

The Venue a surprise for you readers as well.

                              ---------------✿----------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS:) MANAN KE LIYE?

Also Voot is torturing us a lot, Putting up posts of KYY and increasing our hopes.

Who else along with me is waiting for KYY4?(COMMENT,WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.)