Chapter 1 Waving

"Are you sure you're okay with this? You don't have to if you don't want to" Mom spoke.

"We're just going to the beach, not swimming" I laughed.

"I'm just worried that-" Mom stated.

"I'll be fine! I'm going to be late if we sit in the car any longer!" I stated, I stepped out of the car and headed for the location of the gig.

"(Y/n)! Go ahead and get into your swim suit and we'll get started" My manager pointed.

"Okay we have enough shots for today, let's wrap it up!" My manager waved. I looked around and saw a familiar shadow with red eyes.

~flashback~

"(Y/n) be careful don't go past the lines out there, do you see them?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom, can I go play now?" I asked.

"Of course" Dad smiled, and continued to set up the umbrella. I ran out the the water first standing at the beginning until the waves reached my feet and then ran out to the waters. I saw a person in the distance and swam out farther but the waves pulled me closer. And before I knew it I could no longer see my parents or the beach. I got exhausted and started to drown.

"Help! Help!" I yelled as the water entered my mouth, I slipped into sleep before I knew it. I woke up at a different part of the beach. I looked around and no one was around. I got up and walked around. It was hours later until my parents found me.

"(Y/n), you worried us half to death! Never do that ever again!" Mom cried, she picked me up and I saw a shadow with red eyes moving around as we left. I developed a small fear of swimming because of this, but I grew up and became a model.

~end flashback~

I walked towards it and it ran away, I ran after it and it lead me to a cave.

"What is this place?" I questioned. I saw a box on the ground and picked it up. It was a box with a gaming system and a game.

"Majora's mask, huh?" I asked, "sounds like a good pastime"

"(Y/n) its time to go, our beach rental is over" Mom spoke.

"Thanks Mom" I sighed, rubbing the dust off the game.

"What's that?" Mom asked, pointing at the box.

"It's a gaming system" I nodded.

"As long as it doesn't take away from your schedule" Mom sighed, pointing at her watch.

"Mom this was the beach I got lost on" I spoke.

"Are you wanting to look around more?" Mom sighed.

"Can you buy me a few more minutes?" I asked.

"Two minutes but then we need to get back in the RV" Mom said.

"Got it" I said, handing the box to my Mom and running off. I ran down the beach and tried to find that shadow, I ended up just looking at the sea, I almost died here. I heard footsteps coming up behind me, I looked back and didn't see anyone. Just footsteps stopping right behind me.

"(Y/n) time to go" Mom yelled.

"Coming" I whispered. I walked over to the RV and sat next to the box and buckled.

"Where are we going next? Paris was fun and all seeing all the photo shoots, but I know we're moving on" I sighed. I decided to go ahead and set up Majora's mask.

"Glad you enjoyed the view, next is Russia" Mom spoke.

"So we can freeze our asses off?" I asked, pulling the system out.

"No, there's this man there-" Mom spoke.

"What? Again? Mom I don't want to marry some stranger!" I yelled.

"You're twenty eight, you can't be single forever" Mom yelled.

"We'll, sorry that we never stay in one place long enough for me to form any kind of relationship!" I yelled, plugging in the system, and closing the door. After that I just wanted to relax with something nice, I loaded up the game and pressed play.

After a few hours of playing I started to notice a statue following me, the occasional box appearing with no text. Static filled the screen and I had the feeling that I had gone too far.

"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" A voice spoke.

"This isn't funny Mom" I sighed, I got up and opened the door and she wasn't in the RV. I looked behind me and those red eyes were in the dark.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"You shouldn't have done that" The voice spoke, stepping out of the dark and into the static. The green suit, blonde hair and blood running down his face seemed all too familiar.

I woke up to a liquid on my face, I rubbed it and it was red, I ran to the restroom to wash it off and I wasn't even bleeding.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? I came back and you were passed out in the floor!" Mom spoke, voice filling with worry.

"Yeah, I just, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's one in the morning, just stopped to take a nap after driving for so long" Mom laughed.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"We needed gas? Are you sure you're okay?" Mom sighed.

"I'm fine, I think I'll be better after some more sleep" I nodded.

"Well uh, good night (y/n)" Mom waved.

I felt the water entering my mouth, confusion hit first and then I realized. Drowning, I'm drowning! I looked up to see someone pushing me under water as I struggle to escape their grasp, eventually I can no longer struggle as I go limp and everything goes dark.

light returns but my surroundings are different, I'm in a town, it's the town from Majora's mask, clock town.

"You shouldn't of done that" the voice spoke.

I woke up, of course it was just a dream, it was daytime now, I got up and came out of the room to see my mom driving. I grabbed the pot of coffee and poured a cup.

"I just had the weirdest dream ever" I spoke.

"What was it?" Mom asked, glancing at me then the road.

"Someone was drowning me and-" I stopped, mom looked at me then back at the road.

"No one was drowning you when you were little, you were pulled out to sea by currents" Mom stopped.

"No it wasn't me it was someone else" I stated, "in some weird way"

"Are you still not feeling well?" Mom asked.

"I think I just need some fresh air" I sighed.

"We'll make a stop soon" Mom hummed.

I stepped outside, while Mom layer down for a nap, I looked around as I felt I was being watched. The door shut behind me and I looked back.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" The boy laughed.

"Who are you?" I asked.

Welcome, I am back, watching something that had nothing to do with Ben Drowned made me want to write this again. I feel awkward doing these again, I don't know what to say anymore. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!