Meeting ponyboy

Hi I'm Veronica, I'm moving to this place called Tulsa it's in Oklahoma. My family's not very rich but we work our way around it. Well the day we showed up in Tulsa I met this nice boy he's 14 just like me and he had greasy hair. He has a very strange name but he's very sweet. His name is Ponyboy Curtis. We moved in next to him he saw us and said hi to my daddy and my brother Thomas. He asked if he could help with our stuff my daddy said yes and pointed over to me. Ponyboy helped me with my things then after a while I went inside to make some lemonade and I invited Ponyboy in. Me and Ponyboy talked about how his parents died and his older brother Darry was taking care of him they also lived with his brother Sodapop which I thought was very original just like his name. He looked down at his feet and I walked over to him and lifted his head up with my finger and  told him I liked his name. He looked right into my eyes and kissed me I was shocked he stepped back then told me he had to go. I ran after him to the park and yelled Ponyboy come back. He stopped after a while and looked at me and told me he was sorry and I told him it was ok and we looked up at the stars and I looked at him he was already looking at me and I kissed him. He looked shocked like I was then he grabbed my face and pulled me in we kissed. Ponyboy and me started talking about how my mom died and I wasn't really popular at my old town. Ponyboy invited me back to his house I met Sodapop and Darry they invited me for dinner so I asked daddy and he said that was alright. We had a good time and Ponyboy agreed to take me to town with his friends the next day. Me and Pony went to his room and we sat on his bed and he told me that he liked me and that's why he kissed me.