The slender man

WARNING IF YOU GET SCARED PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR DEVICES,BUT THE SLENDER MAN WILL BE WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE TELL HE CAN GET YOU.......

walking home from school I seen something I never saw before a man with a white face wearing a all black suit....

But when I looked away he was gone she went on her way to go home in her little cabin not far from where she seen the man in black.

Her mom opened the door saying " how was your day sweetie" I said "good mommy but something is wrong I said with a frown" She said "what's wrong"

"We'll is it normal to see a guy with a white face with a black suit" I said with lots of fright.

My mom went pale and said " we are leaving now" we packed are bags as fast as we could I packed my fave books and my unicorn stuff animal. All these thought went through my mind like wind going though the country......

We got to the old rust truck that was barely running. We hopped in the car and we started to drive away....

BUT EVERY TIME I LOOK HE'S THERE FOLLOWING QUIETLY WITH NO SOUND........ IN THE WILLOW WOODS...

the car stop we saw a (x ) on the rode sign my mom screamed loud my ear drums couldn't hear a thing but I seen it a 6 to 10 foot man with no face he made a howl of pain but don't know how he made any noise cause he didn't have a Mouth on his white plain face.

Me thinking how is any of this true....... My mom never screams and the black suit dude is real!!!!!!!!

I hopped out of the old rusted truck... I looked at him he started to get closer and closer my heart was pumping so hard he was only a inch away from me I didn't scream I didn't shout HELP I just watch him with no fright. Just inches away to grad me with his tentacles he stopped and started to walk away...........

5 years later.......

I lived with no fright but the Man in the black suit is a horror to me..... My mom died over sleep walking into the willow woods but no one knew what happened to her but I knew........ I live in a shadow of fright just to go to bed at night just because of the...........

SLENDER MAN

THIS GIRL DIED A WEEK LATER AFTER HER MOM DIED BUT THE DEATH WAS A MYTH DIEING OF A BUG BIT WHEN THERE IS NO POISONED BUG HERE ..........

I truly hope u liked my short story about slender man even if was not as scary... I hope u will vote for my story and please comment for any story's that u want me to write :):) thank u for reading

Bye