Zaqwaan X Wafa

Bismillah
● ● ●

Do not indulge yourself into other things if your Salah is pending. Pray first!

● ● ●

She looked upwards,at her husband.Her big doe like brown coloured eyes filled with tears. It was very difficult for her to control her sobs, but she had to be strong for them.

It took her everything not to break down in her husband's protective arms and cry her heart out. Those arms, always held her, when she needed support.Those arms, were pillars, always held her strong.

But she had to be brave, for them.

She knew, she can't cry in front of him, as he needed her breathtaking smile not those tears, who always made him weak. For she was always his biggest support system!

She smiled proudly looking at her husband as he stood there in his 6'feet, claded in a army uniform.

Captain Zaqwaan Zulfiqar Hashmi.

His name was proudly written on the right side of his uniform. She smiled through her tears as he passed her his full blown smile, which always made her forgot to breath.

She looked at him longingly. His light gray orbs. She recalled how they burn whenever anger got the worst out of him and how they were soft like a feather, whenever he looked at her with a love filled gaze. Landing her gaze on his pointed nose, she recalled how he would rub it with his thumb... His old habit! She then looked at his soft, thin lips... Recalling how they'd form a heart shape whenever he smiled.

And lastly her gaze landed on his wide shoulders, she recalled, how she'd place her head and listen to him all night!

As he was her hero, her Mehram, her Zaqwaan!

She blew Ayat'ul'qursi all over him as he wore his cap.

"Zaqwaan, when are going t-to r-return?"

Her voice broke at the end when she tried her best to control herself.

She looked into his eyes, as she asked that question which he did not answer since he got a call from his senior.

And he looked everywhere but into her eyes!

"Zaqwaan, bolein na.. " she cupped his face into her small palms.

(Zaqwaan, tell me na... )

"Wafa..." He started, and she closed her eyes, wanting to save his voice in her heart, for?... Forever!

"...Aap janti hai ke main aapke iss sawal ka jawab Nahi de sakta. Kyon ki main khud Nahi janta k-ke main aapko agli dafa kab dekhunga. "

( You very well know that I am not able to answer this question of yours. Because I myself don't know, when I will be able to see your face.)

He tried to sound firm but that sudden pause in his voice, did not go unnoticed by his wife.

He pulled her closer by hooking his manly hands on her waist. Cupping her face in his big hands, he continued, " Wada Nahi kar sakta main wapsi ka Wafa, par kosheesh jarur karunga jald-az-jald aapke paas aneki. Inn sha Allah. Dua karein mere liye aap, theek hai..? "

( I can't promise you Wafa, but I will try my best to return to you, as soon as possible. Inn sha Allah. Pray for my return, okay...?)

"Apna aur mere shehzade ka khayal rakhain. " He said as he scooted down on his knees. He then caressed her seven month old baby bump, looking at it longingly. As he kissed her bump, the baby responded, by kicking his home. Recognising his father.