☆Part-2☆

At School Cafeteria~

Days passes so fast. Tomorrow we are going on the camp trip. I really don't feel like to go but still i have to go.

Nancy: "To the earth Y/N!What's up on your mind?!Did you even heard what i was saying all this time!!!"

Y/N: "Oh Nancy...Umm sorry I wasn't paying attention-"

Nancy: "What! All this time I was talking to ghost or what?! Gosh!I won't talk to you again!"

Y/N: "Yeah yeah whatever you say.Let me eat peacefully everyone gonna think you are crazy"

I rolled my eyes playfully knowing she's showing fake anger.

Nancy: "Ok im going! and listen you miss, tomorrow we are going to camp trip so wake up fast"

Y/N: "I know i know.Stop pretending like you are my mother"

Nancy: "whatever you say just wake up early and get ready. everytime i get late because of you"

Y/N: "Well- that's not my fault tho.my eyes can't open early"

Nancy: "BISH LISTEN IM TELLING YOU IF YOU GET LATE I'LL JUST GO ALONE!!"

Y/N: "yah calm down i'll try"

Nancy: "Mark my words"

with that she left for her class.

Y/N: "Uff this girl!such a drama queen"

I threw the left out food to the trash can and went to my class.Yeah sadly we have separate section.

___________________________________________

Camp trip~

I wake up lazily from my precious bed as I heard that annoying alarm was ringing.

After doing my morning routine and having breakfast I laid on my bed and started watching kdramas since i packed my staffs yesterday so i can get some peace in the morning.

I looked up to the wall clock and lazily went to get ready otherwise im gonna get late.

Stepping out of the house I saw Nancy from a distance.Yes This is the first time Im fast than her.Don't Judge me-

Nancy: "Yah did you ate something last night? How did you woke up early!? Im stunned..."

She gasped dramatically,I just rolled my eyes.

Y/N: "If you are done shall we go?I think the bus already came"

Nancy: "hmm lets go..."

___________________________________________

We finally reached, I stepped out of the bus following other students.

Y/N: "Your hair looks like a bird nest"

Nancy: "Im warning you..."

Y/N: "YOU LOOK LIKE A OLD WITCH"

Nancy: "YOU BITCH IMMA KILL YOU!!"

I sticked my tongue and started running from her as she chased me.

After a moment I feel so tired.I stopped and started painting.

Y/N: "Hey i surrender.I can't run more--"

No reply

I turned around just to see no one. There is no one here.Im lost in the forest.

Y/N: "Hey Na-Nancy! Don't sca-scare me...You there?"

Oh no no this can't be happening

Im all alone.how am I gonna survive.I can't find the way out.

Y/N: "IS THERE ANYONE!? SOMEONE HELP ME!

no response...

Tears whelled up in my eyes.I heard some weird sounds as I froze,My whole body froze...im scared...

At a distance I saw someone.I couldn't see his/her face cause its dark even though sun is just setting but it looks like already dark night because of the darkness of the forest.

???: "I warn you.Go away from this forest"

I scoffed at how he was ordering me.Like Mister who even want to stay in this fucking creepy forest unless he/she is lost?

Y/N: "I don't wish to die this early.Im fucking lost!"

I angrily said it.I don't know where all this conference came from but anyway it doesn't matter right now.

???: "And now suffer..."

With that he started walking away.wtf... Instead of helping this poor girl he is just walking away like that-

Y/N: "Hey mister STOP! I NEED HELP!HEY IM SORRY!HELP ME!"

...

"Y/N!...Y/N!..."

I feel someone started shaking me as i opened my eyes.

Nancy: "Hey we're here.Lets go ... Or you wanna stay inside this bus?"

I quickly shook my head as 'NO' and followed Nancy.

"So it was just another dream..."

TO BE CONTINUED ~

___________________________________________

ತ_ತ is this boring? I'll try to bring him soon.Lets not rush.