04✓

"Great Job!" Irene jumped excitedly as I shot the target right in the head, I sighed placing the gun down.

"So you never got to know who that woman actually is? Didn't you at least got to see her face?"

"No Irene, but you can tell by her figure and long hair she's beautiful." I said leaning on the wall

"Shall we go some shopping? Let's cheer you up!"

"Just say you wanna go shopping for the love of God and you want me to carry them shopping bags." I said and smack her slightly.

"Whatever nini, let's go buy stuff for you too, you need a good up cause no offense your hair looks like a grandma's hair." She said as I pout.

________________

•At the Mall•

"What about this?"

"Nah, yellow doesn't suit me" As she sigh, "How would yo know if you don't try it, here try this one."

I started at the black tight dress in her hand, "We ain't going to the club chill Irene what the hell?"

"What about this?"

"Shut up, what about this?"

I said holding up a simple black blouse and a pair of jeans.

"Fine get what you need, I'll pick a few stuff out for you and we can go get you shoes." she said and I smiled, "Thankyou Mom."

She hummed and laughed at my words, showing me her sweetest smile.

I changed into the outfit anyway and coming out, "Great, You're good for the day, and here, wear this."

She handed me a pair of high heels, "How'd you know I like chanel?"

"Duh, you've always like chanel."

I wore it on and jumped around like a kid. "Come on let's grab some ice cream." Irene said after paying and handed all the bags to her two mascular bodyguard, just right when we passed the Gucci store I panicked and pulled Irene back.

"Ouch! What?"

"We have a problem."

"You're the problem, what's wrong that hurted " She laughed playfully.

"It's not the time Irene, Chaeyoung is here!" I whispered scream at her

"You see what?" She asked with her eyes widen. "I see chaeyoung, his back facing us, we better leave right now!" I said in hurry and grabbed her to the opposite side that Chaeyoung is on.

"But you didn't see his face" Irene said. "I know what she looks like came on!" I said she hurriedly turned to her bodyguards saying something in which I didn't pay attention to right now.

"Okay let's go, there are cars are ready, we'll go out the back door." She said and pulled me along with her bodyguard. I looked back at the store where Chaeyoung was one last time and stopped in my track. A woman has her arm wrapped around Chaeyoung's neck. I could see her face, she's beautiful. Shes that same woman that came to our house, correction. Chaeyoung's house.

Irene noticed and took a glance at her. "That dress she's wearing is what those strippers were uh" She said with a laugh.

"Disgusting." She pulled me as I see how the woman kissed Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around the girl. Looks like me escaping didn't matter of her at all.

We both let out a sigh as we sat down on the car, "You good Jen? You know what don't even answer that. You're broken I know, but we can't do this if you still have feelings for her."

"It's hard" I mumbled, "It is, I know. You sure you still wanna do this? You can back down right now it's totally alright I'm here to help you" She said and gave me a big warm hug which I return.

"I'm sure, let's do this." I said, this is it. I to forget about Chaeyoung, this hurts. But no, I can't let her do this to me especially someone who doesn't care if I live or die at this point.

"She seems happy with the girl." I said as we pulled out the hug, "Who cares." Irene rolled her eyes.

"That's the woman I was talking about"

"So she's the slut, great. She can fucked him we're good here." I laughed at Irene's comment.

We're on for a long ride, I won't forget Chaeyoung overnight.

Little did we know. Chaeyoung saw us.

Edited.