✝ Chapter 7 ✝

Disclaimer : Too many flashbacks. You can skip 3/4 part of chapter if you don't want to know about Kenneth, Jimin and Jungkook's past.

––––

"It is a story of three boys who met in school as innocent kids."

"One little kid was an epitome of innocence, beauty and purety, who always cried alone because every other kid despised him for having exotic eyes." Kenneth turned at Jungkook and stroked his cheek, "guess who ?" He asked, earning a groan of pain from Jungkook.

"Yeah, that was you, a beautiful angel." He grinned.

"Then there was a two year older little devil, who was the main reason why the beautiful angel cried everyday. Now guess who ?" Kenneth guided his finger under Jungkook's chin to raise his head.

"Your bastard husband, Jimin." Kenneth whispered near Jungkook's ear.

Then he smiled and raise his head back, "then lastly, a normal kid who, despite of being little devil's best friend, always sided with beautiful angel.."

*Flashback*

"Who told you, you can have lunch beside me?" 1st grader Jimin, scolded two year younger little boy, who was crying looking at his lunchbox scattered on floor.

"Now go! You're not even my friend!" Jimin said folding his arms madly.

Little Kenneth was playing with other kids when he heard someone crying, and when he looked carefully,

"Yaah! Jiminie, what did you do to fairy koo?!" Kenneth inquired as he jogged towards Jungkook and hugged his tiny crying figure.

"He's not a fairy! Boys can't be a fairy!" Jimin stomped his feet, on which Kenneth instantly smacked his head,

"Boys can't be but kookie can!" Kenneth wiped crying Jungkook's face then glared at Jimin, "say sorry to him!"

Jimin huffed his cheek and looked other side, "I will never say sorry to him!"

Kenneth rolled his eyes at him then held Jungkook's chubby rosey cheeks between his baby hands, "ignore Jimin, he's an idiot."

Jungkook sniffled softly, "now please don't cry, kookie." Kenneth hugged the small boy again while pouting then shortly parted away with shimmering eyes,

"You like cakes ? My mom gave me cake in lunch. I'll give it to you if you stop crying." Kenneth exclaimed brightly, on which Jungkook peeked at him with pout,

"Really ?" He asked with his glossy doe eyes.

"Yes! Let's go!" Saying that, Kenneth gently gripped little Jungkook's hand and bounced happily towards his class.

*Flashback ends*

"Now guess, for whom Jungkook cheered brightly whenever the two bestfriend competed against each other in summer camps ? And whom he chose everytime he was asked, who's best towards him, who cares for him the most, who loves him the most." Kenneth's jaw tightened asking,