New Home

Homelanders Pov.

There aren't that many places my Love and I could flee to. We're to known wich means we have to go somewhere completely deserted. I have looked into it for the past few days and found a few options. Theres the Tetepare Island wich is the largest Desserted island in the south Pacific. It would be a great place to start a new live however tourists do sometimes visit the island wich could become a problem. Then we have Chernobyl. Not many people live there but for a good reason, the radiation. I thought about an abandoned theme park in germany where we could stay but honestly I don't think that would actually be a good idea.

Another idea that I had was that we could buy a big houseboat and just live on the ocean. I'd only have to leave sometimes to buy food and gas. Honestly that's all I got but I think the houseboat idea is the most logical since they'd have a hard time tracking us in international waters. We could go anywhere and wouldn't be bound by anything but each other ever again. So that is what i'll do. I already found a few good looking one that I could afford easily. I also transferred most of my money to a new account so that Vought can't take or track it.

Now all I need to do is buy a houseboat and decorate it. And Today seems to be the perfect day for that. The houseboat that I have chosen Is big with 3 rooms. A bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen. It looks cute and the woman who sold it to me was very nice. She even petted my head and called me a lovely young man. What a nice old lady. She said she wanted to sell the boat because she was to old to use it. One day me and Kevin will be old and happy together. It exited me. Afterwards I bought furniture and some paint. I painted the walls of our bedroom in a nice turquoise. Afterwards I put in the furniture. This day Was incredibly busy but also fun. I just wish Kevin could've been here today. He would've loved this.