chapter 2

Maddy
Lady dimitrescu
Bela
Cass
Dani
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Ain't I a gift and she got me in her basement how rude. I don't even know how long I've been down here and my arms are fucking killing me.

" You seem like your in pain "

" Oh no im fine im peachy "

" CASSANDRAAAAAA "

" Yes mother? "

" Please set her free "

" Yes mother "

" Sooooo your names Cassandra and i know daniela so whos the last one? "

" You'll find out her name sooner or later but for now its a mystery... there your free "

" Thanks, so that woman said I was a gift to you I didn't know you put your gifts in a basement to let them rot away. "

" Cassandra leave us... for now "

Oops I think i made her mad 😬

" Yes mother "

And there she goes in... bugs?!?
Beech wtf

" Lets get one thing right, you WILL talk to me with respect to you under stand me "

" Oh I do I just dont care you put me in a fucking basement chained to a wall I'll be damn if i give you respect "

She basically rips the door open and picks me up by my neck and dragged me out of the cell and held me on the wall of the ground. I never realized how tall she really was damn.

" Who do you think you are talking to me like that "

" Welll my name is m- "

She throws me to tha floor before I could finish. I think I broke my foot. That MILF BITCH

" AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WORNG WITH YOU?!?!? "

" Many things child, but you need to learn your place. Get up and follow me "

" I CAN'T DO SEE MY FOOT DOES IT LOOK WALK ABLE TO YOU HUH?!?!?!!! "

" Mother Miranda please help me "
S-she picked me up if i would have known this I would have broke my foot long ago. And you know what her boobies looking real comfortable i might take a little nap, yeah imma do that.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

" MOTHER FUCKER "

" Sooooo she didn't stay a sleep but hey her foot is back in place and that's all that matter
"

" Hey how was your nap 😏 "

" Oh it was amazing in till so PSYCHO popped my leg back in place "

" HEY RUDE I'm a psychopath get it right "

" Can I put you done or are you still enjoying my breast "

" You know I'm still kind of tired and their very comfy I might take a little nap again you know you can never get too much sleep " 😁

" Soooo we're gonna leave you guys to it ummm bye "

Soon all three of them leave out the door leaving me with their mother

" Sooooo can I take that second nap I mean you did break my leg so you owe me this "

" I have nothing to do anyways go ahead but we will talk about respect when you awaken do you understand "

" Mmh * yawn * yes mommy good night "
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

2nd chapter people bye stay safe yall