The Dream of Minds (Mine). The Thoughts of Thoughts.

Tangled up in this twisted set of lies the reason why we cry.

Abstracting the piece from the pie hide it from the theft who can’t spell piece yet he holding a peace sign saying (IT WAS ALL BUT A DREAM) or another scheme set to fail in between the beginning or the end of the scene where the girl died or did she love by the spot with the white dove.

Was it between the part where the mother died or the son wife gave birth on this Earth? Why does the time end when the dreams start getting good. Why I can’t remember the beginning of those visionary dreams lay out to be played out?

The room is quiet not quite the intangible voice keeps speaking out loud. Will I die in the dream-realm if Freddy enter again with-out knocking at the door or ringing the bell, fuck that it’ll just yell praying somebody will take me out this rusty bucket dream.

The DMT opens the third eye in the middle of the scene in a spilt second and you’ll be thinking am I dreaming or am I disconnected from another dream to dream up this dream? The beam from the Alien thing thinking is it some third dream or something we dreamt up to escape the trouble reality that we constructed from the concepts of the B.C ages.

Days go by new thoughts occurring visions of new dreams play a part adding the pieces together with a letter. Take a pick out the alphabet pay a debit. Go insane to go back sane with a killer imagination striking on this invisible plane.

When we dream do we think of that dream inside that dream or think of the “dream” before we see the final dream?

-The Dream of Minds (Mine).

The Thoughts of Thoughts.